You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!
How is it going? My Name is Jared and I just bought me a 2006 F250, 6.0 Powerstroke, Torque Shift Auto Trans, FX4 Off Road, Dark Shadow Grey!
I am not new to the ford family, I used to own a 1988 Ford Bronco II lifted 4 inches with 33s, sold that I got a 2003 Ford Ranger FX4 Level II, Lifted 9 inches and 35s, and I also supercharged that 4.0 sohc. But the time came for a full size heavy duty truck!
I love this 6.0!
As far as mods to it so far ...
- F350 Rear Blocks and U-Bolts.
- Tinted the Windows to 15% in the rear and 25% in the front
- SilverStar Turn Signal Bulbs, I wish they made the headlight bulbs for the 05 06 superduties!
- Installed factory fog lights ( didnt come with them, what were they thinking haha ) also with Silverstar Bulbs
- Hollowd Out Cat
As far as future mods ...
- Rough Country 3 inch Lift/Leveling Kit
- 35x12.50R17 BFG Mudders
- New Wheels, not sure which ones yet, any ideas would be awesome!
- Turbo Back Exhaust, also not sure which one yet, any ideas would be awesome as well!
- Custom Xcalibrator 2 Tuner
On with the pics!
And a photoshop I did when I was bored the other night!
Tell me what you think, I hope to learn alot from you all!!
This forum is owned and operated by Internet Brands, Inc., a Delaware corporation. It is not authorized or endorsed by the Ford Motor Company and is not affiliated with the Ford Motor Company or its related companies in any way. FordŽ is a registered trademark of the Ford Motor Company.