How is it going? My Name is Jared and I just bought me a 2006 F250, 6.0 Powerstroke, Torque Shift Auto Trans, FX4 Off Road, Dark Shadow Grey!
I am not new to the ford family, I used to own a 1988 Ford Bronco II lifted 4 inches with 33s, sold that I got a 2003 Ford Ranger FX4 Level II, Lifted 9 inches and 35s, and I also supercharged that 4.0 sohc. But the time came for a full size heavy duty truck!
I love this 6.0!
As far as mods to it so far ...
- F350 Rear Blocks and U-Bolts.
- Tinted the Windows to 15% in the rear and 25% in the front
- SilverStar Turn Signal Bulbs, I wish they made the headlight bulbs for the 05 06 superduties!
- Installed factory fog lights ( didnt come with them, what were they thinking haha ) also with Silverstar Bulbs
- Hollowd Out Cat
As far as future mods ...
- Rough Country 3 inch Lift/Leveling Kit
- 35x12.50R17 BFG Mudders
- New Wheels, not sure which ones yet, any ideas would be awesome!
- Turbo Back Exhaust, also not sure which one yet, any ideas would be awesome as well!
- Custom Xcalibrator 2 Tuner
On with the pics!
And a photoshop I did when I was bored the other night!
Tell me what you think, I hope to learn alot from you all!!