Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Ford Truck Enthusiasts Site Navigation > User Gallery & Picture Display Help
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-05-2006, 09:37 PM
Postmaster

danlee has a good reputation on FTE.danlee has a good reputation on FTE.danlee has a good reputation on FTE.
What Happened to the Photos in my Album?

All the photos in my album are blank! I just uploaded a new photo and it is also blank.

OK, when I look at my gallery they are there, but when I go into edit mode they don't display.

Also I tried to post one of them in a thread on a forum and nothing was displayed.

Click the image to open in full size.

Like the image above.

Last edited by danlee; 05-05-2006 at 10:08 PM.
Old 05-05-2006, 11:47 PM
Posting Legend

Torque1st is a splendid one to beholdTorque1st is a splendid one to beholdTorque1st is a splendid one to beholdTorque1st is a splendid one to beholdTorque1st is a splendid one to beholdTorque1st is a splendid one to beholdTorque1st is a splendid one to beholdTorque1st is a splendid one to behold
Sounds like some sort of personal computer problem. They look to be all there to me including the one mentioned. Perhaps your browser refresh is not set properly.
Old 05-06-2006, 07:15 AM
Postmaster

danlee has a good reputation on FTE.danlee has a good reputation on FTE.danlee has a good reputation on FTE.
Eric,

Do you see this image?

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 05-06-2006, 09:34 AM
Posting Legend

Torque1st is a splendid one to beholdTorque1st is a splendid one to beholdTorque1st is a splendid one to beholdTorque1st is a splendid one to beholdTorque1st is a splendid one to beholdTorque1st is a splendid one to beholdTorque1st is a splendid one to beholdTorque1st is a splendid one to behold
Yup, 520x390 pixels, 57.75 KB (59138 bytes), nice engine and intake work!

Did you leave the labels on the hose clamps on purpose?

If you don't see it check your browser refresh, or if you are using a dialup accelerator that would be messing you up.

Last edited by Torque1st; 05-06-2006 at 09:38 AM.
Old 05-06-2006, 05:16 PM
Postmaster

I am on my laptop now and the image is there. I'll check the desktop later.

I just never got around to removing those sticker labels on the clamps. They are still there now. I'll guess it's about time to remove them.

I am wireless now, but the desktop is high speed cable modem.
Old 05-06-2006, 07:39 PM
Postmaster

I am now on the desktop and I don't see any images. Strange!

BTW, the labels are gone.
Old 05-07-2006, 01:50 AM
Posting Legend

-Browser settings... Specifically your cache settings.

Good on the labels!
Old 05-09-2006, 02:07 PM
The Brown Mod

Encho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant future
it´s probably because of the setting of your firewall or other means of protection (like the browser´s own), whatever one you have.
My Write-ups: Ford Steering Box Rebuild / Ford Front End Rebuild and auto hubs replacement / Ford Rear Drum Brakes / Ford E4OD Cooler & Shift Kit mods, drain-refill procedures R.I.P. Steve, you will be deeply missed my friend
Old 05-09-2006, 02:25 PM
Postmaster

I can link to a photo using a URL link, and I can see it. It is the [img]......[/img] script that is causing the problem. I have a program called NVU on my machine for doing PHP websites. I think that it the PHP that prevents me from seeing those images.
Old 05-11-2006, 11:45 AM
Founder ... Stay Tuned

FTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputation
If your browser or firewall is set to block "referrer" information our server will refuse to serve the image.
Old 05-11-2006, 08:00 PM
Postmaster

I don't know what happened, but today I see the images. I didn't change anything.
Old 05-11-2006, 08:00 PM