Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Tennessee Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Tennessee Chapter Join Chapter Leader:

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-05-2006, 05:12 PM
Post Fiend

lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.
Any Plans for a May GTG?

I don't know of events other than the Memphis in May stuff. They have powerboat racing at Pickwick but its this weekend. Anyone know of anything?
Old 05-05-2006, 11:49 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Greywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputation
The board is clear. Suggest something...

I will say this - FOUR of us are in the same general area. Let's do things together, and when the rest get jealous - let them put some things together too!

It looks to me like fishing season - and that's something I'm always game for!

If I can pack a fridge without going to Kreogers or Walmart, I'm all for it...

Last edited by Greywolf; 05-05-2006 at 11:56 PM.
Old 05-05-2006, 11:56 PM
Posting Guru

westtntrucker has a very good reputation on FTE.westtntrucker has a very good reputation on FTE.westtntrucker has a very good reputation on FTE.
It will also depend on who we can get to go. Maples01 will be at the NATs, which I will not be able to attend. So if its gonna be the usuall 3 or 4 of us, we will keep it in west TN. But if'n we can get some of the central and eastern guys, then we need to plan a nashville run or something. They have that 3D Imax in the opry mills mall (theres also a bass pro shops there).
Old 05-05-2006, 11:59 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Greywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputation
Haa....

PURPLE RUBBER WORMS will bring them up every time.

PRO - shops....

Since when were they paid by anyone but the network? I'd rather have a couple of thirty pound catfish!

If I bring my nets, we can have all the shiners we want for bait too
Old 05-06-2006, 12:05 AM
Posting Guru

westtntrucker has a very good reputation on FTE.westtntrucker has a very good reputation on FTE.westtntrucker has a very good reputation on FTE.
I hear ya Wolfie. I talked to my Uncle who lives in Oklahoma near Lake Texhoma, and he said they have been pulling 60 to 100 # cats out of there this spring. Now thats some fishin'!

By the way, You been doing allright lately? Coal bussiness has been running wide open, and we are busy beyond belief.
Old 05-06-2006, 12:09 AM
Postmaster

maples01 has a good reputation on FTE.maples01 has a good reputation on FTE.maples01 has a good reputation on FTE.
facebook.com/TheCrip Maples01
Nats ain't looking good, unless I can get some cash for gas, I had to buy some O2 sensors, and just 1/2 tank hit me for $50 in the van, leaving her Bronco II and the F-150. Trips just may be out for me this year, if mom and dad will help me out, I want to make the Nats to take the truck to sell, but they've been an *** about it so long, I doubt any help, it's an opportunity to visit with them, since we were last there Christmas.
Old 05-06-2006, 09:17 AM
Posting Guru

We in the west have three of the best big cat fishin' holes in thge state, The Mississippi, Land Between the Lakes, and The Tennessee River (picwick dam).
I say lets pick one and meet there before sunset grill some steaks then when the sun goes down gear up for battle with some trophy cats.
Whatchya say?????
Old 05-06-2006, 10:22 AM
Post Fiend

lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.
I'm all for a fishing trip. I have a decent boat. Its a 16 ft Polorcraft all welded aluminum semi v with a 30 hp Johnson on it. I have to fix the lights to fish at night. I'll get on the lights & we will catch some cats. I have about 60 yoyos we can set out.
Old 05-06-2006, 10:28 AM
Posting Guru

Sounds nice, but will it hold four beer bellies? lol........
I was thinking maybe a bank fishing night where we all would be comfortable and be able to spread out.
Old 05-06-2006, 10:44 AM
Post Fiend

That sounds good. My boat is big enough for us but it only has 2 seats Its a heavy duty boat built for duck hunting. I We might have a better time on the bank at night. Four beerbellies the size of mine might overload my boat.
Old 05-06-2006, 08:02 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

If you have wiring issues - I'M THE MAN!!!

Just tell me what you want them to do, and it can be done...
Old 05-06-2006, 09:38 PM
Elder User

alabamabuddog is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Ummmmmmm Howard ? 2Seats ..........I aint sitting on anyones lap!

2000 Excursion automatic Power Stroke

96 F350 BLACK! Manual with a Power Stroke

81 CJ7 8 3/8 lift and 35's
Old 05-06-2006, 10:28 PM
Posting Guru

And i definitly ain't offerin' a lap niether!!! lol. (unless we start talking lots af cash and no cameras!)
Old 05-07-2006, 09:52 AM
Post Fiend

I ain't offering a lap either. Back on topic. Are we gonna have a GTG?
Old 05-07-2006, 10:03 AM
Posting Guru

I'm all for a fishing G2G. This weekend (sat 13th) i will be busy with the high school band. we are having our all you can eat cajun seafood night featuring fresh shrimp from the gulf, fried catfish(which i'll be cookin'), gumbo and jambalaya (being made by real cajuns no less). so the weekends of the 20th and the 27th will be open for me.
Old 05-07-2006, 10:03 AM