Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Wyoming Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Wyoming Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: coolbeans

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-24-2006, 10:12 PM
Postmaster

wmjoe1953 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.wmjoe1953 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Exclamation Wyoming, can you help?

Where is everyone? Anyhow, I'm Joe, and I am a member over in the NW chapter. I have a truck sitting in Iowa. It's a 53 Ford F-750 fire truck. I need help getting it to Redmond, Oregon. It is located in Miles, Iowa. Here's what's going on. A bunch of the guys over in the 48-60 forum are waving flags of support in a relay race idea. What it boils down to is, I need someone to go pick it up, and do some inspecting, and possibly some minor roadworthiness repairs. I can send some money, and or parts needed to who ever the pick up and repair guy/gal(s) maybe. I'll even send the very loud and very cool siren I have for it (it's way cool). So the general hope is that we can get enough willing members together to get this old gal, and drive for 50 to 100 miles or so, and pass it along to the next guy or gal in the race, and eventually make it to either western Idaho, or Eastern Oregon where I can meet whoever and pick it up. I am thinking on sending a few disposable cameras as well, so that everyone willing to participate can take some photos of their part of the journey, and I when I get a hold of her, i will have them developed for the entire site to enjoy. The draw back is that I would not be able to send a wad of cash for every one to put fuel in it. I guess basically, it would come down to each of the drivers pitching in their own $20-$50 for their leg of the trip. The total run is 1908 miles according to mapquest. You can see the truck in my gallery if you are interested, and the response thread is either the "what to do?" or "any truck moving volunteers" in the 48-60 forum section.
Old 05-07-2006, 07:09 PM
Postmaster

wmjoe1953 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.wmjoe1953 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
No members live in Wyoming? Still need one more driver for the Wyoming area.
Old 02-01-2008, 10:44 AM
Elder User

Raider50 is starting off with a positive reputation.
hey man im here but, im in clearmont (the mid point between sheridan, buffalo, and razor city) and im in high school so sry cant help but some of us are here about 3 i think lol
Old 08-26-2008, 11:38 PM
Posting Guru

Stephen67 has a good reputation on FTE.Stephen67 has a good reputation on FTE.Stephen67 has a good reputation on FTE.
lol I thought this was going on too till I noticed its a two year old post, doh!

wonder if he got it...

Wanted: '53-56 horn button, '56 wiper arm
Parts I have that I don't need: F600 Running boards, F600 running board brackets (2), 272 fuel pump
Old 09-07-2008, 01:52 PM
Posting Guru

Orin Martin has a good reputation on FTE.Orin Martin has a good reputation on FTE.Orin Martin has a good reputation on FTE.
I would doubt this is still alive yet but wmjo1953, I hope this all worked out. It sounds like a wonderful way to get people together and share some laughs and fun, but I would have put it on with a trucker with a flat bed trailer doing and an empty return.
Old 11-27-2008, 11:21 PM
Posting Guru

wyoming4x4 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
donkey basketball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider50 View Post
hey man im here but, im in clearmont (the mid point between sheridan, buffalo, and razor city) and im in high school so sry cant help but some of us are here about 3 i think lol
I live in sheridan and watched my first donkey basketball game in clearmont. I drive through there every week.
Old 11-28-2008, 03:34 PM
Elder User

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyoming4x4 View Post
I live in sheridan and watched my first donkey basketball game in clearmont. I drive through there every week.
Shoot, to bad i didnt go to that one, from looking at your profile i want to see that truck of yours. It sounds sweet
Old 11-30-2008, 06:44 AM
Elder User

oh yah wyoming4x4 if I ever get my 70's ford project together could you posibly help me with some of the specifics on it because you clearly know your stuff from looking at your other posts. And if im at my ranch in clearmont or our town house in buffalo im never to far away from an expert. well no matter, thanks anyways.
Old 11-30-2008, 06:44 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Wyoming Chapter