Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Kentucky Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Kentucky Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: SideWinder4.9l

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-23-2006, 05:54 PM
Senior User

nick11082001 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Thunder!

anybody besides me go to Thunder last night?
this was my first time, (im a new KY resident).
LOTS of people, but it was a pretty neat experience, i was down at the waterfront right by tumbleweed, so i was not in the middle of the craziness, but walked down there to see allt he people. I dont know if its somethign i'll do every year, but my wife told me i have to experience it at least once.
Old 04-25-2006, 09:47 AM
Posting Guru

KingRanchMan02 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.KingRanchMan02 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Hello Nick,

No, I didn't go. My wife wanted to, I didn't. It was a good thing that we didn't because her back problem flaired up really bad. Glad you had a good time though.

Did you get there early enough to see the Blue Angels?

John
FTE Ride of The Week, 4/20/09 !!!
`08 Mercury Sable Premier, 3.5L Duratec, 6 speed auto
Old 04-25-2006, 05:31 PM
Senior User

nick11082001 is starting off with a positive reputation.
saw a couple of them, we got there about 3pm, seen them as we was walkin there, we parked on Frankfort ave, in crescent hill, and walked to the water front. made getting home MUCH easier!
Old 08-16-2006, 03:18 PM

LxMan1 has a brilliant futureLxMan1 has a brilliant futureLxMan1 has a brilliant futureLxMan1 has a brilliant futureLxMan1 has a brilliant futureLxMan1 has a brilliant futureLxMan1 has a brilliant futureLxMan1 has a brilliant futureLxMan1 has a brilliant futureLxMan1 has a brilliant futureLxMan1 has a brilliant future
I watched the air show, very disappointed that the F22 Raptor didn't show up. I go to a private spot on 13th st on the river that a company that we deal with owns and can see every bit of the air show (and fireworks if you like that kind of thing) unobstructed. It is also a quick shot back out when it's over.

88 5.0 LX Mustang
63 F100 351W/C6

Old 08-16-2006, 03:18 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Kentucky Chapter

Tags
f150, f22, raptor