Utah Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Nichalicious

New Leader?

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2006, 05:44 PM
CobraXP
Logistics Pro
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
New Leader?

Anyone wanting to take the lead and be leader of the Utah Chapter? With my work schedule and the way I travel, I don't think it is right for me to stay as the Chapter Leader.

With spring and summer coming (one of these days), I would like to see the Chapter start to grow and become more active, but I do not want everyone looking at me for leadership when I can't tell when I'll be in town and when I won't. I will keep doing it if everyone wants, but can't guarantee anything. It won't matter for me, because anything I can attend, I will...

Mike, are you interested?!?!?!?

Old 04-21-2006, 12:14 PM
mjwhip2
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by CobraXP
Mike, are you interested?!?!?!?
Thanks but no thanks. I haven't been very active here for the last couple of months. Usually just stop in for a couple of minutes to see if there is anything I've missed. To be honest, I've lost most of my interest in the site. Not the people, just the site. Seems the same conversations just keep happening over and over again, and I haven't had anything new to add either. Could be spring fever, and I don't want to sit in front of the computer, or I could just be bored with it. When the chapter first started I was kind of excited that we may become like other chapters (even utah chapters on other sites). But it never took off. Not really anyone specifics fault, just never happened.
I'm in the same boat (kinda) as you David. My work schedule isn't the best for being able to attend chapter functions. Most of this summer I will be working Thursday-Sunday. The rest of my time is spent with the wife and kids and puttering around the house. Grass is growing like crazy, getting hard to keep up with it. Already having to mow twice a week.
Trying to get the trailer ready for camping. Forgot (lazy) to winterize the trailer this winter. Broke a couple of lines but thats it. I'll probably winterize once a week this year. Just in case we don't go back out.
See you all later, off to work..

Old 04-24-2006, 09:03 PM
R Rocks
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What would one have to do?