Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Mid-Atlantic Region Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Washington D.C. and West Virginia

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-19-2006, 07:42 PM
Postmaster

soondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud of
Let's Start The Chapter

Anyone interested log your name and we'll get the ball rolling.
Old 04-19-2006, 09:14 PM
Posting Guru

Tractor Boy has a good reputation on FTE.Tractor Boy has a good reputation on FTE.Tractor Boy has a good reputation on FTE.
what state soondg???? I'll be photographer if ya need one, lol I LOVE TAKIN PIX!!!!
Old 04-19-2006, 11:51 PM
Postmaster

soondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud of
Pennsylvania Tractor, my mistake for not putting it in the title.
Old 04-22-2006, 05:47 PM
Senior User

79modified is starting off with a positive reputation.
I am definitly interested I will help in any way that I can.
Old 04-23-2006, 08:38 PM
Postmaster

Ok 79, have to get those that are interested to log in so we can get a head count, then arrange according to the rules
Old 04-30-2006, 04:38 PM
Postmaster

bremen242 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
sounds like a plan, let us know
Old 05-01-2006, 11:18 AM
Postmaster

Okay guys,
probably within the next two weeks i'll take roll call and make official application for pa chapter. Have to finish up some personal business first. Until then you guys can jump to chat and start talking it up.
Old 05-09-2006, 07:04 PM
Freshman User

fordgirl77 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Just answered this on your other post, but I'll answer here, too -- I'm in!!!
Old 05-09-2006, 07:12 PM
Postmaster

hello fordgirl'
i sent e-mail to the person who is supposed to be in charge of making application for chapter start, am waiting for response. as soon as i get answers i'll be contacting everyone who said they where interested, until then keep reading and posting
Old 05-10-2006, 08:33 PM
Freshman User

fordgirl77 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Cool deal!!!
Old 05-10-2006, 10:43 PM
Posting Guru

Tractor Boy has a good reputation on FTE.Tractor Boy has a good reputation on FTE.Tractor Boy has a good reputation on FTE.
soondg, I have also tried the same with little difference in response, we just gotta keep tryin bud
Old 05-11-2006, 02:36 PM
Postmaster

Tractor, spoke on the phone with F250 he told me they are upgrading the servers so they can handle the extra influx of people wanting to start chapters. I'm on my way out right now so i'll pm or e-maill you my number and explain more accuratly what he told me and how to start off until the chapters becomes official.
Old 05-17-2006, 12:29 AM
New User

joeemt is starting off with a positive reputation.
Smile Sign me up

Sign me up from central pa.
Old 05-28-2006, 10:35 PM
Senior User

johnnydmetal is starting off with a positive reputation.
soondg;
I'm in North West NJ. I don't know if theres a chapter here for Jersey but if not what would you say to lettin me sign up.
I'm still working on the Frame of my 68 project Custom F100 but I should be done early July.
John
Old 05-28-2006, 10:38 PM
Posting Guru

aight, thanx bud, anxious to hear from ya
Old 05-28-2006, 10:38 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region