The Next Generation For those ages 15-25.

best burn out ever?

Old 04-19-2006, 08:50 AM
81fordf-250
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
best burn out ever?

Where and what where you doing when you did your best burn out? I know I have done so many they all kind of blend together.

Old 04-19-2006, 10:34 AM
Hillbillywagon
Senior User
I have done a heck of alot of them but cutting figure eights in a parking lot with a supercharged 767 horse 455 powered trans am was kinda neat.

The reason was a girl wanted me to take her for a ride and scare the heck out of her. I did it before we even left the parking lot lol, then I really scared her when we were on the road.

Old 04-19-2006, 01:03 PM
RangerRaider
Junior User
Originally Posted by Hillbillywagon
then I really scared her when we were on the road.
Thats smart, drive like a jackass on public roads with other people around....
My friend had a ******* trying to be cool while driving slam into him and wrecked his brand new Chevy Fullsize...
Yea, I'm guilty for spinning my tires, and such however if your doing donuts in a parking lot and not scaring her, and you said you were on the streets and scaring her you must have been doing something incredibly stupid.
Probably to coolest burnout experience I've had was when my two friends and myself were at a stop light "late" one night and we all spun them while we waited for the light to change, a lot of smoke there.

Old 04-19-2006, 01:26 PM
76 F-150 390FE
Posting Guru
aint done but one on pavement, but i have done plenty on dirt to get rid of grass that the HOA planted that we didnt want. i got a video of the pavement one, it was in my 86 F-150 with a 302 3.55 open with 31X10.50 tires in my moms drive way (she wasnt too happy with the worn away part of the drive way and the burnt on rubber). the open diff makes it look stupid, but there was ALOT of smoke the batteries died in the camera before i was done. http://www.supermotors.org/vehicles/....php?id=314856

Old 04-19-2006, 03:03 PM
Tsaven Nava
Senior User
Well only recently have I had a car that actually can burn out well, my '95 Impala SS. Did a bunch of really nice figure eights in the parking lot of my dad's office building last 4th of july.

Old 04-19-2006, 10:51 PM
79f-250custom
Posting Guru
jeez lighten up a little ranger. its fricken wisconsin. every 1 drives like *******s down here, if you dont like the way wisconsin ppl drive stay in CAN.
since i dont have my drivers lisence yet my best 1 would have to have been with my quad. i have trails over to my buddies house so i ride back and forth. but 1 night he was having a party with about 20 ppl there. so the next morning when every 1 was picking up. i put my 250R in 5th gear and gave her hell. there was so much smoke i couldnt see anything.
thats mine so far, but wait till i get my DL then ill be doing them with my 95 PSD four door dually with a 4:10 limited slip in the back.
Mitch

Old 04-20-2006, 09:00 AM
81fordf-250
Senior User
I remember 1 time

My old truck will do a burn out when its in the mood. One say I was showing off to my cousin that was in the seat and I let her rip. i snaped the u joint right out of it because she started wheel hopping really bad. My brother came out with a roll back truck and we hauled her to the shop. changed the drive shaft with one from my parts truck in less then 5 minutes. I still do burn outs but not on dry pavement during the heat of the day.

Last edited by 81fordf-250; 04-20-2006 at 09:22 AM. Reason: I made an error
Old 04-20-2006, 10:30 AM
FarmboyAC
Senior User
My best would be in my dodge.... did a long burnout in front of a riceburner in the parking lot then turned the corner to go around down the next driveway and did a couple 360's at 35mph..... just nailed it and did em..... the look on the riceburner drivers face was priceless.... lol i love that ol cummins....

Old 04-21-2006, 08:43 AM
81fordf-250
Senior User
what!

What you doin driving a dodge! This is a ford site man

Old 04-21-2006, 12:07 PM
captain p4
Post Fiend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I have a video of one I did in my f150.. its on my myspace thing. www.myspace.com/captainp4

i'll post it up later if it doesn't work.

Old 04-21-2006, 03:29 PM
spidk43
Senior User
hmmm... coupla guys I hang out with and park near at school wanted to see me burn out... i did a "day sring break started" burnout leaving and powerbrakeduntil they started spinning, then let off when she got up to 20-25 MPH. There was a black line (open diff)

The best one was the friday after spring break. It rained that morning so the driveway was a little more than damp. I put the shifting column in first from idle and stimped on it. It practically jumped to 40 and then when I put it in drive the needle went all the way up to 70 MPH. I let off after that. My friend mark said it was absolutely awesome... but I haven't done one since (save tires and gas from now on ) Its open diff, like I said. But the 351 w/o muffler howls at those RPMs and the side that spun was the side they were watching from.

Gotta be careful at our school though, kid was doing burnouts in his probe last year and had to come in 1.5 hours early the whole next week to clean the entire parking lot.

Old 04-21-2006, 03:59 PM
Hillbillywagon
Senior User
RangerRaider, I guess you are entitled to your opinion. However when one doesnt know all the facts they should not flame others. The road I did the second burn out on is not a public one, rather a private one out in the country, that I happened to have permission to be on, just like the parking lot.

Granted I have done a lot of stupid stuff in cars, however I have never done so when it would pose a large risk to other drivers on the road. I do not live in a heavily populated area. As a matter of fact, My wife and I are the only two people that live on my road. My road is almost two miles long. Heck if I want to get a pack of smokes I have a twenty min drive to the nearest place that sells them (a bar just outside of town) let alone to go into town for groceries which takes 30 to 35 minutes. Just something to think about.

Just for your info as well what really scared her the second time (yep she was scared the first time in the parking lot as my original post said) was the hard 0 to 60 launch, not the small burn out that I had just done before to warm up the tires.

Not trying to flame you here, but figured I would let you in on some of the facts.

Old 04-21-2006, 07:45 PM
jake00
FTE is my crack
not ford, but still cool

Old 04-21-2006, 10:00 PM
captain p4
Post Fiend
Pretty cool.

Maybe they can arrange something like that with Ford trucks at the next FTE meetup, THAT would be cool.

Old 04-22-2006, 09:03 AM
Jmudder79
Elder User
I was backing into my parking spot in the high school parking lot and the rear bumper on my 79 150 with 9" and 38.5 Hawgs was just the right height to slide up over the top of the guardrail. When I tried to pull up that caused my bumper to latch onto the guardrail so all I was able to do was smoke my tires. I had to get 3 of my friends to lift on the back of my truck to get the bumper to clear the rail. At the time we also had a cop that would sit in the parking lot because some kids (don't know who) were doing donuts in there before and after school. When he saw the smoke he came flying over and when he saw what happened he just shook his head and drove away.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: best burn out ever?