Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > West Virginia Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

West Virginia Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Archion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-10-2006, 10:50 PM
I Be The Instigator

pmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant future
Paul Masley
Cool Chapter Member

Hey Dave,

I thought I was a member of the West Virginia Chapter. It is not showing up in my profile.

Paul
FTE FOLDING TEAM MEMBER of 53449
Member "Boy you ain't right club#7"
Old 04-11-2006, 12:58 AM
Post Fiend

Dave Sponaugle is a splendid one to beholdDave Sponaugle is a splendid one to beholdDave Sponaugle is a splendid one to beholdDave Sponaugle is a splendid one to beholdDave Sponaugle is a splendid one to beholdDave Sponaugle is a splendid one to beholdDave Sponaugle is a splendid one to behold
I will see if I can get Fitter to fix that for you.

Although I am a moderator in the IDI forum, I can not do much here.

"I dig dirt"

FTE Guidelines

FTE Moderator IDI diesel forum

WV Chapter Member
Old 04-12-2006, 12:06 AM
I Be The Instigator

pmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant futurepmasley has a brilliant future
Paul Masley
HEY DAVE:

Has anybody made any plans yet for a weekend meet and eat and the location?

I am trying at this time to get a friend to join our little circus. He has a 6.0 that is driving him up the wall. Something going on with the emissions. I have not quite got it figured out yet. Guess I am going to have to drop some bucks for a SnapOn scanner.
Old 04-12-2006, 11:25 PM
Post Fiend

Dave Sponaugle is a splendid one to beholdDave Sponaugle is a splendid one to beholdDave Sponaugle is a splendid one to beholdDave Sponaugle is a splendid one to beholdDave Sponaugle is a splendid one to beholdDave Sponaugle is a splendid one to beholdDave Sponaugle is a splendid one to behold
No plans, no Fitter either.
I have his phone number, I will try to call him if I can get in at a decent hour.

"I dig dirt"

FTE Guidelines

WV Chapter Member
Old 04-17-2006, 12:35 AM
Post Fiend

I talked to fitter, he asks that you resubmit your join request.

That is under the "User CP" then "Chapter Memberships"

"I dig dirt"

FTE Guidelines

WV Chapter Member
Old 04-17-2006, 10:21 AM
I Be The Instigator

Paul Masley
It took a while but I found it. I like the question. I hope my answer is good enough.
Old 04-20-2006, 11:01 PM
Post Fiend

I never saw the question.
What did I miss?
I have been here since before there was a WV chapter.

"I dig dirt"

FTE Guidelines

WV Chapter Member
Old 04-21-2006, 08:55 AM
I Be The Instigator

Paul Masley
It ask a question at why I wanted to Join the WV Chapter. I thought it was quite comical. Hey, I live here and am an FTE Supporter. That was my answer.
Old 04-21-2006, 10:59 PM
Post Fiend

Knowing Fitter, it was probably a trick question.

You know the ones I am talking about, they have no right answer.

My 16 year old kid comes up with about 30 of them a day.

"I dig dirt"

FTE Guidelines

WV Chapter Member
Old 04-22-2006, 12:08 AM
I Be The Instigator

Paul Masley
I know, I have a 16 year old also. She has ask questions that there is no way I can answer. Either way answered is a trap. She uses it on her mom a lot.

My profile is now showing I am a member.
Old 04-23-2006, 12:25 AM
Post Fiend

You must have answered the trick question OK then.

Question from my son, "Which has the most power, a gasoline engine or a diesel engine?". No other informaton offered, just a question.

"Which is faster, a Ford or a Chevy?"

"I dig dirt"

FTE Guidelines

WV Chapter Member
Old 04-23-2006, 12:35 AM
I Be The Instigator

Paul Masley
I like those questions. Leaves a lot of room for both.
Old 04-23-2006, 04:20 PM
Post Fiend

My point exactly. No answer as asked.

He has a hard time grasping that though.
I think he learned to ask questions like that from his mom.

"I dig dirt"

FTE Guidelines

WV Chapter Member
Old 04-26-2006, 01:06 AM
I Be The Instigator

Paul Masley
Women are just the start of the problem with the kids. I like it when they try to play the both of us at the same time. You know, go ask you mom, or go ask your dad. No wonder I stay in trouble all the time.
Old 04-26-2006, 10:08 PM
Post Fiend

I have bad hearing and a real bad case of selective hearing.
Works wonders for me.

Excuse me, what did you say?

"I dig dirt"

FTE Guidelines

WV Chapter Member
Old 04-26-2006, 10:08 PM