Colorado Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

FE Engine Components

Old 05-23-2005, 07:06 PM
CMonkey
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up FE Engine Components

I have several FE items to sell:

First is a pair of cylinder heads, complete and still assembled. One head is a C6TE-G, while the other is a C8TE. These heads are identical as far as I can tell and seem to be in great shape. They use 8 bolt exhaust manifolds. I also have factory Ford valve covers (with no script on them, just plain) to go along with them. Asking $100 for the pair of heads and valve covers.

Second I have a cast iron factory four barrel intake manifold. It is a C5AE9425C. It also seems to be in great shape. I am asking $15 for it.

Next is three different exhaust manifolds, two driver side manifolds (D5TE and C8AE) and one passanger side (C5TE). The C8AE manifold has a small visible crack on the back of it between number two and three cylinders and one of the mountinmg holes has been hogged out for some reason. The other two manifolds seem to be in great shape. I am asking $10 for all three. Could be useful to someone making a tight install where headers aren't an option.

Finally I have a single point distributor part number C7AF 12127 AA. This thing is in very good shape - doesn't have a lot of end play and the cam looks good. I'm asking $15 for it.

I would sell all this stuff together for $120.

I have pictures (too big to post here I think) and further details on request. These parts can be picked up or seen in the Colorado Springs area whenever, or the Denver area before the end of this month.

Please email or PM me if you're interested.

Thanks, Chris

Old 05-25-2005, 10:18 AM
Mike G
Postmaster
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Chris, could you double check the C8 casting for me, I don't show a "T" code. Are they factory stock or have they been rebuilt?

Thanks, --Mike

Old 05-25-2005, 12:11 PM
CMonkey
New User
Mike, I looked at the casting numbers again and it sure seems to be an 8, especially compared to the clear 6 on the other head. However, it could have just been a sloppy number. The two heads are identical as far as I can tell.

I don't know if the heads were ever rebuilt, but I am guessing not. They seem to have the factory hardware still.

I have pictures of the casting numbers and the entire heads and will email them to you if you'd like. Each picture is about a half meg though (very big and good detail), so I'd want the go ahead from you before I email them.

Thanks for the interest and let me know if you'd like to see pictures, etc.
-Chris

Old 06-01-2005, 10:05 AM
Mike G
Postmaster
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thanks Chris, appreciate the offer. The C6 and C8 actaully have different size combustion chambers.

--Mike

Old 03-06-2006, 10:32 PM
JDenver
Senior User
Do you still have the intake? What part of town do you live in?

Thanks Jody D.

Old 03-09-2006, 02:03 PM
CMonkey
New User
Jody,
All I have left is the heads, valve covers, and distributor. I am positive the heads are identical although they have different casting numbers if they would be of interest to you. I live in the Golden area.

Thanks for the interest.

Old 04-25-2006, 12:16 PM
F2504x4
Lead Driver
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Please read the sticky regarding for sale items in the chapters.
thank you.
this thread is now locked.

Search this Thread