Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > General > The Next Generation
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

The Next Generation For those ages 15-25.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-04-2006, 09:45 AM
Senior User

81fordf-250 is new and has a neutral reputation at this point.
Where did you go on spring break

Anybody have a great break I went to Treasure Island in Florida and got a buzz there. I went to Busch Gardens and rode some wild rollercoasters. Next we went to Daytona Beach. We stayed in an awsome hotel and had a great veiw of the beach. We went and got drunk the second night we where there on a thursday. Friday we stayed inside however because it was the start of BCR!!! BCR stands for Black College Reunion!!!! I am white am not prejudice but I was scared to go out at night. There were thousands of Black people and I just felt out of place. If your black I am not prejudice but there where just to many in one place. The cops where everywhere we went. There was a cop in the IHOP right across the road! There was a bouncer and a HUGE black cop in our Hotel and a staff member in every elevator. It was scary but I still managed to have a good time.
Old 04-04-2006, 10:17 AM
Senior User

rednekrailroader is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I spent a weekend in Panama City because I live less tha an hour and a half from there. I know what you're talking about with the BCR. Panama City was the same way this year. 5 or 6 years ago it was just about all jacked up trucks everywhere. Now you got Hummers with 26" rims, Lexus with 22", and stuff like that. It just really ain't that much fun anymore.
Old 04-04-2006, 10:28 AM
Posting Guru

Red Star has a good reputation on FTE.Red Star has a good reputation on FTE.
My spring break is in about 2 weeks.
Old 04-04-2006, 02:16 PM
Elder User

JD717 is starting off with a positive reputation.
spring break? huh? I worked through it.
Old 04-04-2006, 05:57 PM
Elder User

Nathane is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD717
spring break? huh? I worked through it.
Me too, except I got monday off, b/c the cheapskate who wouldnt pay us to do a teardown/subfloor replacement, was late on finishing up...

They really fubared up the floor, so we had to add some speedpatch ($120 to her) to make it even remotly leval...

Then we got to do some damn mosaics, which are ****ty, b/c the walls arent strait, and you get to clip every freekin one.

39.5 hours in 4 days... Got a $50 start right away, and will be getting paied $187 as soon as cheapblitch pays my boss.

Lord knows I need it
~Nate
Old 04-04-2006, 08:51 PM
Elder User

jcp123 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Went to Chicago.

Real cars aren't made of plastic and computers. Unfortunately, mine is...
Old 04-08-2006, 09:48 AM
FTE is my crack

jake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant future
I dont have a spring break anymore but in the past, I went to California, (disney, tennis, San diego) and the Bahama's
Old 05-04-2006, 06:02 PM
Elder User

soundwave is starting off with a positive reputation.
For spring break 1996 (12 sad years ago when I was a senior in high school ) three of my friends and I went to the Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame in Cleveland, Ohio. We couldnt afford to go to Cancun or anything but still wanted to go somewhere.

The hall was really cool but only two of the four of us went in because one of the fellas, Mike, spent all his money on smokes and we were not going to spot him, and another friend decided to keep him company on the outside of the hall so Mike wouldnt be alone. Last I heard Mike was in jail for DUI. Ah..the good ol days of 1996.
Old 05-05-2006, 09:39 AM
Post Fiend

fordboy_52 is a splendid one to beholdfordboy_52 is a splendid one to beholdfordboy_52 is a splendid one to beholdfordboy_52 is a splendid one to beholdfordboy_52 is a splendid one to beholdfordboy_52 is a splendid one to beholdfordboy_52 is a splendid one to beholdfordboy_52 is a splendid one to behold
yea i worked too... sucked.. but i drank alot of beer
Old 05-05-2006, 07:52 PM
Junior User

FORD_LOVER is starting off with a positive reputation.
My Family and I went on to Laraime Wy and toured Wyotech. That place was awsome. We then went skiing and had a blast.
Old 05-05-2006, 08:35 PM
Senior User

spidk43 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Went to Sanibel Island, FL for a week and thenspent 2 days in Marietta, GA. We drove from where I live in Michigan straight through. 21 Hours in a row, me my dad and mom trading off. The longer bro and sis sleep the better. All the rich old people on the island (nothing against them), they have too much money to drive trucks. I did see a 65 mustang convertible though. The only trucks were white and were driven by the construction people. (STILL rebuilding from the hurricanes)
Old 05-05-2006, 11:30 PM
Post Fiend

captain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud of
So what you're saying is.. "I'm not prejudice, but I'm judging people based on their skin color, but i'm not prejudice.."

I worked through our little 6 days off.
Old 05-06-2006, 12:52 PM
Avid Winter Hater

MisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by 81fordf-250
BCR stands for Black College Reunion!!!! I am white am not prejudice but I was scared to go out at night. There were thousands of Black people and I just felt out of place. If your black I am not prejudice but there where just to many in one place. The cops where everywhere we went. There was a cop in the IHOP right across the road! There was a bouncer and a HUGE black cop in our Hotel and a staff member in every elevator. It was scary but I still managed to have a good time.
I believe you are wrong there. Someone who is not prejudice first of all would not post about how many black people there were and how they were white and afraid. Second, a person who is not prejudice would not make the ignorant comments that you did. You don't even know those people and to just blantantly label them like you did is a BAD thing. It pains me to read things like that because I try to think that the youth of America are growing up and becoming more accepting of their fellow man.
Hope & A Prayer Motorsports
Old 05-06-2006, 08:15 PM
Elder User

soundwave is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by soundwave
For spring break 1996 (12 sad years ago when I was a senior in high school ) three of my friends and I went to the Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame in Cleveland, Ohio. We couldnt afford to go to Cancun or anything but still wanted to go somewhere.

The hall was really cool but only two of the four of us went in because one of the fellas, Mike, spent all his money on smokes and we were not going to spot him, and another friend decided to keep him company on the outside of the hall so Mike wouldnt be alone. Last I heard Mike was in jail for DUI. Ah..the good ol days of 1996.
Oops. I ment 10 years ago. See what a good edjumacation I be's got?
Old 05-08-2006, 12:05 PM
Senior User

81fordf-250 is new and has a neutral reputation at this point.
hey give me a break

MisterCMK I am not prejudes. It was the first time I ever seen that many in one place. I am from a little town in indiana. We don't have but a hand full of blacks and I don't have a problem with them. It was just that all the people in daytona looked like gangsters. Also the cops that where out made it look like they where ready for a riot or something. It was just a bit of a shock for a country boy. I can get along with colored people just as well as white as long as they don't start saying things about me. I have nothing agianst them until they think I owe them something. They have the same rights as I do. Anyway this is not what this post was to be about. What fun and interesting things have you done.
Old 05-08-2006, 12:05 PM