Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Tennessee Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Tennessee Chapter Join Chapter Leader:

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-31-2006, 11:02 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Greywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputation
I'm bugged by something....

See... you don't know if I am Black, White, Red, Yellow, or Tan.

DO YOU?

And I don't know if you are. I don't care...

There is a lot of prejudice in Tennessee, and I want you to know outright and from the beginning that I myself do not accept it. I can't.

I SERVED IN THE US NAVY with people from all walks of life.

You go on and be as dumb as you want to, I appreciate people as exactly who they are, no more and no less.

You can hang me, tie me to a tree and light it on fire if you want to...

I know only one kind of human beings, and I have seen just about all of them that there are.

We are people.

All of us are the same so far as I have ever seen.

I only see three colors:

RED, WHITE, AND BLUE

If you are an AMERICAN you are one of my own....

Last edited by Greywolf; 03-31-2006 at 11:11 PM.
Old 04-01-2006, 08:23 AM
Senior User

Mustangsean is starting off with a positive reputation.
Amen brother

Sean
Old 04-01-2006, 08:51 AM
Post Fiend

lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.
I respect people by their actions not their race.
Old 04-01-2006, 10:04 AM
Posting Guru

Fifty4F100 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Fifty4F100 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
My pastor said right after 9/11 that we need to get rid of the hyphenated Americans. We're all Americans not X-americans! I couldn't agree more.

Now that is not the type of environment I was raised. Once you are grown, you make your own choices.
06 Saturn Vue
03 Nissan Altima
54 F100 (sold! at least the MH has a Ford V10)
Old 04-01-2006, 12:35 PM
Junior User

bentring is starting off with a positive reputation.
Well said and I couldn't agree more.
Old 04-01-2006, 01:28 PM
Postmaster

maples01 has a good reputation on FTE.maples01 has a good reputation on FTE.maples01 has a good reputation on FTE.
facebook.com/TheCrip Maples01
I'm not racist, I hate everyone equally.

BTW, how do you teach a child NOT to be racist when he's left out because of color, it's gone to where the black children want to associate with their own, so the little white kids growing up in the hood is often left out, how do you explain it to them?
Old 04-01-2006, 04:04 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Greywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputation
UBU

Not to bang my own drum or anythang...
Old 04-01-2006, 09:50 PM
Elder User

alabamabuddog is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
We all bleeb RED but its after I meet you that I start forming an opinion.
I try to like everone.

2000 Excursion automatic Power Stroke

96 F350 BLACK! Manual with a Power Stroke

81 CJ7 8 3/8 lift and 35's
Old 04-01-2006, 09:56 PM
Elder User

alabamabuddog is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
So whats this about?

2000 Excursion automatic Power Stroke

96 F350 BLACK! Manual with a Power Stroke

81 CJ7 8 3/8 lift and 35's
Old 04-01-2006, 10:04 PM
Iconoclast

Bdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by maples01
I'm not racist, I hate everyone equally.

BTW, how do you teach a child NOT to be racist when he's left out because of color, it's gone to where the black children want to associate with their own, so the little white kids growing up in the hood is often left out, how do you explain it to them?
Explain to them that there is only one race: The human race.

If anyone is not treating them with respect, the deficiency is in them.

corporations are not persons
corporations are not persons. corporations are not persons.corporations are not persons. corporations are not persons. corporations are not persons.
Old 04-03-2006, 12:24 PM
Elder User

s8whiskey is starting off with a positive reputation.
Im not a racist Im just a hard person to get along with enless I know you arent going screw me over. As for the american thing. People ask what are you (as in creed or heritage) and I say Im an American and they laugh and call me a stupid republican. Thats the biggest thing I hate about highschool is the ignorance in the youth today. As for "blacks" and such Ive been reading alot and well found out that the correct word for them is Negro and we are Caucasion and so on. So do you think that if I was to call a black guy a negro that I would be taken as a friend or foe? Racism is one of those things that you can carry both ways in taht should it be but where do you stop or no not at all but how do you rationalize. My feelings are Ill meet you and go from there. I wont be like I hate you without knowing. Ive done it in the past and I wont ever again. One of my best friends is one of those kinda guys that you hate but become friends with after knowing them. I can most definelty exspound if you guys want me too.
Old 04-03-2006, 02:10 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Quote:
Originally Posted by alabamabuddog
So whats this about?
I just wanted to clear the air on that. I'm a conservative, I'm also a veteran.
I think in some peoples minds anyway that might indicate that I have a narrow point of view - but as it turned out I have a much wider perspective than is sometimes welcome

But I am very up-front about it. I'm not a judgemental type, I realise that I screw up about as much as the next guy even if I try not to. Therefore who the heck am I to point the finger and say "Ooh, lookit that!" ?

Besides, I've learned a lot of really cool stuff from people with different backgrounds than mine. For one thing - I know how to fry a corn tortilla the traditional way...
Old 04-03-2006, 02:10 PM