Ontario Chapter Join Chapter>, Leader: loudfords

Trinkets, Crafts & Truck Stuff....

Old 03-28-2006, 08:21 PM
Dealford
Cargo Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Trinkets, Crafts & Truck Stuff....

The truck show at Arthur didn't have too many "distractions" last year . I was thinking that most trucks have tailgates & they could be put to good use for selling trinkets, crafts & truck stuff over the week-end.
This would give some of the wives their own activity while the guys walk, talk & drool about trucks. If you have some spare parts to sell, you could display them on your tailgate while the nose of the truck faces the show.
Anybody like this idea? Anybody have a contact with the folks running the Arthur Truck Show to ask permission? Anybody think this is a bad idea?
AL.

Old 03-29-2006, 06:40 PM
truckfarmingcanuck
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I inquired about selling stuff last year. The flea market side is first come with 15$ is first served to the spot that you want. They were pretty easy going but I didn;t ask about entering a truck into the coral and selling from there. I would imagine if you tossed them 15$ they wouldn't care. I think the guy's name is Richard but can;t remember 100%. I know I have the number somewhere when I get it I will post it up. I think it's a good idea. I'm not sure if I'm bringing a tandem load this year or not but I can guarentee atleast the box will be full.

later
TFC

Old 08-16-2006, 09:32 PM
Dealford
Cargo Master
Anybody Else ??????????????

If you're bringing stuff to Arthur for sale, post up so we can look for you first.
Anybody have a drivers side inner door handle bezel in black for a 90 B II ? Also, the computer in the right front kick panel, I need another retainer (hold-down) bracket. Went to bolt in the computer & the tab snapped, so now it's more junk plastic. 90 B II.
Also again, I need the factory jack with the crank handle that is stored on the rad cradle. The handle that I've got is really rusted. 90 B II.
I'll be at Arthur mid-day Sunday driving the Ranger.
AL.

Old 08-17-2006, 12:59 PM
truckfarmingcanuck
Senior User
My spot might look a little empty because I already have 10 things sold before I even get there. So post up your want ads list folks and I'll just deliver the stuff and camp for the rest of the weekend.

By the way for any intersted I called a "George" the other night from the prganizing comittee and the flea market side is still 15$ this year. 1st come 1st serve for the spaces type of deal.

Also they will be having the cruise again this year but rather than Saturday afternoon it will be Sat evening just before the pig and corn roast.

By the way Al I have a stock jack and crank from a full size truck. Send me an e-mail if you are interested or the dimensions from your crank so I know if any of my stuff is close.

later
TFC

We'll be in a 2001 Green 4X4 XLT pulling a tandem float. See y'all this weekend

Old 08-18-2006, 10:07 AM
Dealford
Cargo Master
Crew Cab Doors - 1990.

My buddy Keith needs good rear crew cab doors. Fronts as well, but they are easier to find.
If you've got them (rears) and are going to Arthur call me with $ you're asking ... 416-518-1031. If you're long distance, I can call you back.
Going to measure the BII stuff.
Jeff......Bring the jack & crank anyway. I heard you need the money.
AL.

Old 08-18-2006, 12:23 PM
truckfarmingcanuck
Senior User
Make sure you stop by, it will be lifestyles of the rich and famous alright. The lawnchair surrounded by vintage iron version that is.

I don't have any doors that new for Keith, and I will throw in a jack and crank for your viewing pleasure.
TFC

Old 08-20-2006, 07:07 PM
Dealford
Cargo Master
Well, now I have a small size bottle jack for the Bronco II. Thanks Jeff.
AL.