Louisiana Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: rbloodhound

Nice to see my Truck

Old 07-10-2006, 12:27 PM
Bear6522
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nice to see my Truck

A couple months back I traded my 04 F250 Crewcab 4X4 Superduty in on a new 06 F350 Crewcab 4X4. While they were apprasing my trade a guy approached me and said he was looking for a well maintainted F250 with low miles. We chatted a bit and I told him I had to trade due to the weight of my Toyhauler and wanting a dually to tow with. Plus Ford had some nice incentives about that time. The dealership gave me what I wanted for the trade and I drove home my F350 dually that night.

I had updated my previous F250 with Airlift bags, undercarriage lights and some other modifications I'd seen here in the FTE forums. I left all of that inplace for the new owner. They let me pull the subwooffer and amplifiers but I made sure the remaining in-dash radio was fine pushing the 8 speakers in the dynamated interior of the F250.

After a few days my F250 sat on the dealer's lot but soon was gone. When I inquired about it, my saleman told me the same guy who I'd spoken to on the lot had bought my F250.

This past Saturday down on Jefferson/Stumberg I saw my F250 rolling along. (I could tell because of the undercarridge lights.) It was all clean and shiny just the way I'd always kept it. It was nice to see it found a good home and I wish the folks that bought it many happy miles. It was a great truck!

Things worked out so well with our dealership that three weeks ago we traded in our 02 Tahoe for an 06 F150 Lariet CrewCab.

Search this Thread