Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Tennessee Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Tennessee Chapter Join Chapter Leader: Neal 97 250

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-21-2006, 04:10 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Greywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputation
Next G2G ideas -

Nashville has been suggested, how about Murfreesboro?

That would put it in a whole bunch of Y'alls backyards...

But where in Murfreesboro? Mark? Whatcha think...
Old 03-21-2006, 06:06 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Greywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputation
1 April is april fools day - I don't know if that's a good day for a drive!

But there is the eighth of april, a week before tax day. Or the weekend after the 15th.

Target one is Nashville or Murfreesboro, Maples01 has a few ideas for the exact location.
Old 03-21-2006, 06:14 PM
Post Fiend

lariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant future
I've been to several state parks in the Nashville & the Boro. They aren't expencive & shouldn't be crowded this early. Thats my suggestion.
Old 03-21-2006, 06:20 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

I like that idea. Eats can be from the grill!
And if there's a lake I have no excuse not to renew my fishing lisence....

Kids at the meet could learn about fishing, and I could demonstrate cast netting (if I don't tangle myself up in it - it's been a while)
- That is, if cast nets are allowed at that particular lake.

Last edited by Greywolf; 03-21-2006 at 06:23 PM.
Old 03-21-2006, 06:54 PM
Postmaster

maples01 has a good reputation on FTE.maples01 has a good reputation on FTE.maples01 has a good reputation on FTE.
facebook.com/TheCrip Maples01
If I get lucky, maybe I could get my in laws 24 foot pontoon to go out to the lake, I can't remember the cost of pavillian rentle, there is also Cedars of Lebanon, it's a large park, with available pavillians.
I've been over every inch of Percy Priest lake, deep to shallow, and I mean shallow, i've had my previous pontoon in near knee deep before, never attained any damage because I took care. Caught some large fish in that lake, lost one that was longer than the pole on my net, and I had a big net with a long reach for use in a pontoon. No fish story, it was about 3 foot or bigger, wife refused to flip it with the net, lost a very expensive lure.
Old 03-21-2006, 09:07 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Let's look into it. This can be a great and a fun day!!!!
Old 03-21-2006, 09:07 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Tennessee Chapter

Tags
g2g, g2gideascom, idea, wwwg2gideascom