Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > General > Events & Happenings
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-20-2006, 02:58 PM
Posting Guru

is300wrx is starting off with a positive reputation.
Upcoming events in the east?

I am from CT and I already plan on attending the 4 Wheel Jamboree in July in PA and also in VT in August. Are there any others that are worth attending? I dont mind the drive at all, its just that I like to plan a head and I like to attend huge events. I mean if I am going to drive 5+ hours, and staying over night, it might as well be worth it.
Old 03-20-2006, 09:59 PM
Posting Guru

john112deere is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Depending on what your interests are, the New England Summer Nationals in Worcester, MA (http://www.summernationals.com/) is a HUGE hot-rod show on the Fourth of July weekend. I think it runs Thursday evg. to Sunday midday, with Friday and Saturday being the days to be there.

I go every year, although the fact that my father lives right near there certainly makes it easier.
Old 03-21-2006, 02:28 PM
Posting Guru

is300wrx is starting off with a positive reputation.
i was thinking more along the lines of trucks and like dirt racing. I love trucks!!! But defninietly thanks for the input. Ill send that info over to my buddies.
Old 03-22-2006, 04:35 PM
Junior User

Nohaj1 is starting off with a positive reputation.
There is a car show at UCONN April 9th we would like to get as many trucks and offroad vehicles as possible for more info check the New England chapter forum
Old 03-22-2006, 04:35 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > General > Events & Happenings