Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > General > The Next Generation
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

The Next Generation For those ages 15-25.

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-18-2006, 02:00 PM
Elder User

DD1684 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Who listens to ICP?

Hey just curious. Am I the only person on FTE that listens to Insane Clown Posse? I think that'd be kind of funny if I were. Funny or sad .
Old 03-18-2006, 05:48 PM
Ninja Commando From Hell

Octane is starting off with a positive reputation.
Ive listened to them from time to time, but not on a regular basis. ICP is just too negative for my liking.
I must admit though, some of their lyrics do make me laugh. I love that song, "Dating Game."
Earth first. We'll worry about logging the other planets later.
Old 03-18-2006, 07:18 PM
Elder User

ICP definitely does require a special taste in "music". I don't really find their stuff negative. I just enjoy the beats and I understand the lyrics. If you listen to the Shangi La cd, they talk in the end about their belief in God etc. They just disguise it so peolple will listen. The whole gimmick is about punishing those who deserve to be punished. That's why, if you listen, they always refer to biggots, racists, cheating spouses etc. There's far more to it than the surface lyrics. Not that I'm condoning ICP, but they're not about satan or anything, contrary to popular belief.
Old 03-18-2006, 08:31 PM
Ninja Commando From Hell

Octane is starting off with a positive reputation.
Yeah, I cant argue with that. It really doesnt offend me, its only music afterall, but at the same its just not something that I wanna listen to all the time.
Earth first. We'll worry about logging the other planets later.

Last edited by Octane; 03-18-2006 at 08:39 PM.
Old 03-18-2006, 08:49 PM
Senior User

fearfactory is starting off with a positive reputation.
I listen to icp
Old 03-18-2006, 10:41 PM
Post Fiend

chrono4 is a name known to allchrono4 is a name known to allchrono4 is a name known to allchrono4 is a name known to allchrono4 is a name known to allchrono4 is a name known to all
i listen to icp, i love em, got a bunch of there cds
Welding a 9"
Very simple front bumper
Lowering Spring Towers

Hi, I'm Andrew and I have a wheelin problem that is often disrupted by fabbin and drinkin, glad to meet yall.

STGs MinionsTechnical Advisor
Old 03-19-2006, 12:50 PM
Elder User

Yeah sometimes I need a break from it, but otherwise I'm down with the clown.
Old 03-21-2006, 10:58 PM
Elder User

RotGrubestier44 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.RotGrubestier44 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I used to like them, until I began to realize that I am everything they hate.
Old 03-22-2006, 03:59 PM
Post Fiend

chrono4 is a name known to allchrono4 is a name known to allchrono4 is a name known to allchrono4 is a name known to allchrono4 is a name known to allchrono4 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by RotGrubestier44
I used to like them, until I began to realize that I am everything they hate.
what? redkneck tractor driving hicks? i feel the same way, but listen to Pass Me By on the Ringmaster, and its the complete opposite, talkin about hanging out with redkneck truck drivers
Welding a 9"
Very simple front bumper
Lowering Spring Towers

Hi, I'm Andrew and I have a wheelin problem that is often disrupted by fabbin and drinkin, glad to meet yall.

STGs MinionsTechnical Advisor
Old 03-24-2006, 03:54 PM
Elder User

RotGrubestier44 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.RotGrubestier44 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
yeah, well, if you listen to Terrible, there is a whole section dedicated to me, so... I think I'll just stick with rock and country, cuz that rap is kinda hokey
Old 03-24-2006, 04:16 PM
Elder User

jcp123 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Can't say that I'm really an ICP fan, but I always have like that song "Mr. Happy", it's always good for a laugh

Real cars aren't made of plastic and computers. Unfortunately, mine is...
Old 03-24-2006, 06:53 PM
Elder User

JD717 is starting off with a positive reputation.
I dont really care for ICP. my tastes are more in the classic rock area than new rock. they're not bad or anything, I just dont care for the music much. to each their own.
Old 04-01-2006, 08:14 PM
Posting Guru

jpjahn has a good reputation on FTE.jpjahn has a good reputation on FTE.
I happen to listen to ICP.Not much lately because I can only listen to them for so long before I have to do something else... I don't have "Juggalo" or hatchet man stickers on my truck... (Those are for white trash driving honda's with body kits as far as i'm concerned) no offense to anybody that has those on here... haha... But I don't find the music offensive or ment to be offensive.. Most of the songs have a much deeper meaning than what other people think. "This messengers and hints were there, although most never picked up on them.We snuck em` in subliminally......." The wraith: Shangri-la was awesome... especially when they were basically like... haha we fooled you... in Thy Unveiling. "We`re not sorry if we tricked you! "
Old 04-01-2006, 09:31 PM
Postmaster

bigdaddyII has a great reputation on FTE.bigdaddyII has a great reputation on FTE.bigdaddyII has a great reputation on FTE.bigdaddyII has a great reputation on FTE.bigdaddyII has a great reputation on FTE.bigdaddyII has a great reputation on FTE.
I listen to ICP and have been listening for a years, since I was like 16. Dont really listen to them too much anymore, feel like I am getting old cause I dont listen to hardly anything anymore music wise and more and more talk radioClick the image to open in full size.
Old 04-08-2006, 02:40 AM
Senior User

fattmann is starting off with a positive reputation.
Oh man, if only you people could see the waves that the ICP fans go through around here (Omaha, NE, North Omaha more specifically). My brother got me into back around Milenko, and we have been die hard juggalos for life, sort of...

Milenko was their last great album. Jeckel Brothers had a few, but the metal riffs and tell tale signs of selling out were apparent. After the release of Jeckel Brothers, I paid my respect, bought it, then shook my head in disgust in the following.

When it comes down to it I honestly can't say a whole lot about their newer stuff, only heard a few songs from Bizzar and immediately disowned anything they had produced after Milenko. I mean wow, just crap.

I rocked Milenko and Riddle Box for the longest time. Finally got Ringmaster and Carnival of Carnage and didn't know how I got buy without them. Hearing that the newer albums talk about god made me ill to the gut, the worst possible sellout tactic.

I still get chills and watery eyes, even as I type this, remembering the times I spent with my brother and the few of my friends that were into it and understood past all the show of dead bodies and shiit. Having a room of ten guys tearing up Chicken Huntin' with the deafening boom of four twelves in a room of 10x12 is a feeling that you rarely get. The idea of their music was to shock and awe. The deep meaning was only there for those that cared to appreciate the music and understand it. To come out and so blatantly say, "Well yeah it was all about god, that was our message" just shows that they either ran out of material, or got lazy.

What happened to sticking with the Jokers cards? Should have stopped there like the plan was.

I'm sorry for ranting, and appreciate anyone who actually read all of that. It's a subject I have strong feelings about, and will defend my views to the grave.

Juggalos fo life.
(Well that doesn’t sound lame… lol)
Old 04-08-2006, 02:40 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > General > The Next Generation

Tags
clown, dosent, ford, icp, insane, listens, original, posse, ti