The Next Generation For those ages 15-25.

Cop encounters? (ticket/warning/curfew/whatever)

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2006, 10:45 PM
derherr65
Elder User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by ford4604bbl
Been pulled over more times than I can count ....best was 57 in a 25 got a warning ticket ...was drunk as heck open container and all ....nice cop LOL
Nice cop? How about multiple homicide conspirator? I've gotten two drunk drivers thrown in jail. Don't ever come into my neck of the woods.

Old 04-11-2006, 07:17 PM
Nathane
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

On my way to school I gun it to 35, but no more, down the road before school... Every day. Speed limits 30, and I slow down if theres ANYONE out
Somebody got a descripion of my truck, and said I was driving "extreamly fast" through the neiborhood, and not watching out for kids or anything...

THIS IS BULL!!!!!!!!!!

They had two officers stop AT my house, and knock on the door during supper.
I got a verbal warning for reckless driving, exibition driving, and excessive speed... They cant prove it, and the jerk who called said I was allways gunning it around kids (which i do NOT do)

UGG
One freekin month ago, and now "were watching you", and they got my cell phone # (ugg)
I'm going to drive 2mph down the road, and stare at who I think did it...
end of rant
~Nate

Last edited by Beast12; 04-11-2006 at 08:56 PM.
Old 04-13-2006, 01:02 PM
76 F-150 390FE
Posting Guru
last night me and a friend were walking to 7-11 at about 12 and we get to this spot by a lake where the stoners hang out, we both get blinded by a flash light out of no where, i start to reach for my flash light to see what sob just blinded me and 1 of the 2 starts to yell "what are you reaching for?!" then i realized it was the cops, gave them my id, they asked if we had anything on us, i told them a pocket knife and a leatherman, lifted up my shirt so they could see them, checked the knife and gave it back, got the call back that we were clear and let us go. they were mainly on my case because i live a coupple of counties over but am out here for sb because i usedto live here, they were wondering how i knew my friend and what i was doing down this way.

Old 04-13-2006, 01:41 PM
rednekrailroader
Senior User
I got pulled over doin 102 in a 65 in a station wagon but I knew the trooper so he let me go with a warning. He asked me why I was driving o fast and I told I was glad he got me while I was going uphill or it would have really been ugly.

Old 04-13-2006, 05:56 PM
Nathane
Elder User
Originally Posted by rednekrailroader
I got pulled over doin 102 in a 65 in a station wagon but I knew the trooper so he let me go with a warning. He asked me why I was driving o fast and I told I was glad he got me while I was going uphill or it would have really been ugly.
you got pictures?

Last edited by Beast12; 04-13-2006 at 06:58 PM.
Old 04-13-2006, 11:45 PM
fordfanatic1337
Junior User
I got pulled over in Bixby Oklahoma for mudding. It was me and 3 other trucks, i was in the rear. As we pull out of the place and get onto the road. we turn left and head towards home. 1/4 Down the road there is a stop sign and a cop is sitting there looking at us (he jsut saw 4 muddy trucks pull out of a muddy road) and he waves my 3 friends in front to go ahead and then he motions for me to go on . As soon as i have finished my turn he gets behind me and turns on his lights.

$380 ticket for trespassing
$125 for the off roading
$75 for defective euipment (license tag light out)
$580 bucks for mudding...

what kind of bull is that... i think its cuz i am only 16 and he hates kids or something...

Old 04-14-2006, 12:32 AM
Peter94
Postmaster
Originally Posted by Nathane
On my way to school I gun it to 35, but no more, down the road before school... Every day. Speed limits 30, and I slow down if theres ANYONE out
Somebody got a descripion of my truck, and said I was driving "extreamly fast" through the neiborhood, and not watching out for kids or anything...

THIS IS BULL!!!!!!!!!!

They had two officers stop AT my house, and knock on the door during supper.
I got a verbal warning for reckless driving, exibition driving, and excessive speed... They cant prove it, and the jerk who called said I was allways gunning it around kids (which i do NOT do)

UGG
One freekin month ago, and now "were watching you", and they got my cell phone # (ugg)
I'm going to drive 2mph down the road, and stare at who I think did it...
end of rant
~Nate
Yeah, if you even went to court on something like that, it would never, ever, ever, ever hold up unless they have a pretty clear video tape of you almost hitting a kid or something. Its probably some old people. I stop at my grandparents place after work every day and sit and chat with them, they have a huge bay window that faces the street. Whenever a car drives by my grandpa will say "Look at that one go" or "that one's flying like a bat out of hell" and then my grandma will say "people drive so fast down these streets, like they are crazy". And the way i see it the people probably arent even going 20 MPH. And the limit is 30. They do it all the time. It kind of gets on my nerves cause my grandpa's told me that he's called the police and told them of the people driving up and down the streets. Not specific, but just so they patrol it more often with a cop car. Lol, old people are kind of a pain in the butt. My grandma only lets my grandpa go 57 MPH in a 65. Now that is probably more dangerous then going 75 in a 65.

Old 04-14-2006, 02:40 PM
thorseshoeing
decadent and depraved

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by derherr65
I've gotten two drunk drivers thrown in jail. Don't ever come into my neck of the woods.
You're just looking at the whole drunk driving think wrong, now just hear me out on this ok.

About 40% of traffic accidents are caused by drunk drivers, so that means about 60% are caused by sober people.If you look at it that way, you have better chances of making it home safely drunk.

Take care and drink up,
Tim

Old 04-14-2006, 03:02 PM
Patatoe1
Elder User
Well if 40% of the accidents and caused my drunk drivers are 40% of the drivers on the road drunk?

I would think (and hope) not.

I had an encounter last fall. Driving out to my girlfriends house to pick her up for homecoming. All dressed and spiffy looking. Going down the road minding my own business when I look in my rearview and the guy behind me is flicking me off. So I of course flick him off to. At the next light he starts yelling at me and whatnot, I don't really take much notice of it.

At the second red light he gets out of his car, (my window was down) and starts yelling at me, saying he is going to get his one year old son (who's in the car with him) to kick my ***. I tell him to you-know-what and go about his way. He starts to walk away, but I guess get's a second wind, comes back and spits in my face.

I in turn get out of my truck and start walking up to him, he tries to kick me below the belt, but I was able to push his leg away. He get's me onto the hood of his car choking me with one hand and was about to punch me with the other.

I reached into my pocket grabbed my knuckles and let him have it three times. (Mind you this is in the middle of a very busy street around here) Cops were called and we were arrested.

There was a good cop/bad cop situation there. One cop was pushing me around trying to use as much authority as he could. They other was talking calmly with me. Thank god the good cop was my arresting officer because he was able to get me out of the station quickly enough that he still had time to drop me off at the dance.

Old 04-14-2006, 06:53 PM
Peter94
Postmaster
I'm 18 and i dont get the whole drunk driving thing... If your drunk then dont drive, isnt it as easy as that? If you've had a few then dont drive. If your going to be at your buddies house all night, then drink up. If your going to have to be home in 3 hours then have 2 beers. I think people who drive drunk are stupid. I dont want to get hit by one of those idiots driving around, or my GF get hit, or any of her family or mine.

Old 04-15-2006, 08:12 PM
danny_g_76
Senior User
Well I live in a complete police state. ITs funny i was going to post something sbout this when i found this one. I was picking u my freind who lost his license for speeding tickets and we were driving back from his school. I stoped to fix the window on my SHO and a guy pulled up in an exploder. he asked is every thing was allright I said yeah and he left. I pulled out behind him and then blew by him at 130mph in a no passing zone. he followed and cought up eventualy when i slowed down i blew away again two times at at least 115mph and then he came up hard and turned oon his lights. He didnt have any tickets so he let me go. I have gotten 16 tickets in the 10 months i have had my license and been pulled over maybe 25 times. I have six un answered teckits by my computer right now. NY sux with police!
Dan

Old 04-16-2006, 12:39 AM
derherr65
Elder User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by thorseshoeing
You're just looking at the whole drunk driving think wrong, now just hear me out on this ok... Take care and drink up, Tim
I'll agree to the last sentence, I have no problem with drinking, as long you you don't do something stupid like driving.

But I believe you have a math error in the middle. Your accident percentage may be correct but when you factor in the number of sober and drunk drivers you'll realize out just how dangerous it is. You may have meant that as a jest, but there's just nothing funny about drunk drivers.

As someone mentioned earlier the last thing I'll do, or let anyone around me do, is kill an innocent bystander(bydriver?) or a whole family of 'em because they can't think straight enough to pay for a cab or sleep it off there. I'm not a humanitarian, I just don't want the victims to be anyone I know.

Old 04-16-2006, 06:56 AM
thorseshoeing
decadent and depraved

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
I know that those numbers aren't right, I just heard a comedian say that and found it humerous. I hate people that are stupid enough to get behind the wheel of a car drunk. I especially hate it when those people come on here and brag about it and also how fast they were going(not only in this thread), how stupid can you get. My post was intended to have a sarcastic tone and was ment to be a shot at them.

Tim

Old 04-16-2006, 10:21 AM
sandratt
New User
Got hassled on MLK day loading the trailer with a quad. No helmet, no whip, and my son with me as we were getting ready to drive on the trailer..........yup. couldnt believe it myself. After getting yelled at i finally told the guy I have been a cop for 15 years and wasnt going to listen to him anymore. he got mad.........LOL

Old 04-17-2006, 01:22 PM
Nathane
Elder User
Originally Posted by Peter94
Yeah, if you even went to court on something like that, it would never, ever, ever, ever hold up unless they have a pretty clear video tape of you almost hitting a kid or something. Its probably some old people. I stop at my grandparents place after work every day and sit and chat with them, they have a huge bay window that faces the street. Whenever a car drives by my grandpa will say "Look at that one go" or "that one's flying like a bat out of hell" and then my grandma will say "people drive so fast down these streets, like they are crazy". And the way i see it the people probably arent even going 20 MPH. And the limit is 30. They do it all the time. It kind of gets on my nerves cause my grandpa's told me that he's called the police and told them of the people driving up and down the streets. Not specific, but just so they patrol it more often with a cop car. Lol, old people are kind of a pain in the butt. My grandma only lets my grandpa go 57 MPH in a 65. Now that is probably more dangerous then going 75 in a 65.
57 in a 65???? Wholy crap...

Yeah, it was most likely some old people.

I shoulda said "I do 20 down through there, because of all the kids. The speed limits not 15, is it?"

Old people are hit or miss... Both of my grandpa/grandma kick ***, theyre cool. My Friends grandpa is one of thoose said 57 in a 65 people, like thats any safer.

ttt
~Nate

Quick Reply: Cop encounters? (ticket/warning/curfew/whatever)