Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Indiana Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Indiana Chapter Join Chapter , Leader:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-15-2006, 06:45 PM
Posting Guru

Chris_ce is starting off with a positive reputation.
Gun Show

Anybody going to the gun show this week end? I am but have not decided the day yet probable Friday. Looking to trade my Amt backup 380. I'm looking for a k-31, turkish mauser, enfield, mosin nagant, or a cz-52.

How many of you guys are into guns by the way. Maybe if there is enough interest we could have a meeting at a gun show or meet at a shooting range. You would be more than welcome to shoot whatever I bring.
Indiana Chapter Leader
Old 03-16-2006, 04:49 PM
Junior User

alhersch is starting off with a positive reputation.
Gun show??? Where??? Didn't hear of any this coming weekend... Not that I need to go, i'll just end up drooling over everthing like normal. Oh yeah I'd be up for a shooting/outing! If we do it before too long we could do it at my parents place where i shoot all the time anyway. Been thinkin about makin a little range type thing to be able to shoot when the crops are still up. I'm closer this year to making it happen then I have in the last 2 years now, so maybe if I push my lazy butt a bit i'll get it done this year. I've been thinkin about trading my Walther P22 in for somethin else. I can't get the darn thing to shoot as accurate as i'd like. Like my dad's Smith 22lr w/ 6" barrel, the thing shoots like a dream come true...

Alan

Last edited by alhersch; 03-16-2006 at 04:54 PM.
Old 03-16-2006, 05:12 PM
Posting Guru

It's the indy 1500 at the state fair grounds. there is another one in june or july also. Lets see if we can get some more interest in a shooting outing.

http://www.indy1500.com/index2.htm
Don't know if I would make it to the one in june yet that is the old ladies birthday weekend. Her Moms is july 30 her dads is june 2 her brothers is june 3 and hers is june 4.
Indiana Chapter Leader
Old 03-17-2006, 08:54 AM
Elder User

ChurchTurtle is starting off with a positive reputation.
June 2, 3 AND 4? That's freeky.
Old 03-20-2006, 02:21 AM
Posting Guru

Oops her mothers is may 30. all of their birthdays fall within a week. Back when her parents were married they would do something big that weekend.

Well the kid was bad so I didn't get to the gun show. Still tring to figure out why when he is bad I get punished. I did make it to the gun shop and traded a cheap pistol for a nice Cabelas Hawken muzzleloader, left handed even.
Indiana Chapter Leader
Old 03-21-2006, 08:31 AM
Elder User

ChurchTurtle is starting off with a positive reputation.
Yep. That's even more freaky. Muzzleloader, huh. My barber's really into black powder. (Insert joke here about my hair looking black for a few days after getting it cut.)
Old 03-21-2006, 08:31 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Indiana Chapter

Tags
gun, show, trucks