Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Canadian National Chapter > Ontario Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Ontario Chapter Join Chapter>, Leader: loudfords

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-15-2006, 05:45 PM
New User

juggy is starting off with a positive reputation.
Sorry for dissapearing

HI all sorry for dissapearing for so long i was in a bad wreak hit by a drunk. Greg and Jeff (I think lol ) i was talking to both of you about getting some parts for my 75 f 250 i am up and around now and want to get started back working (if my wife lets me) on my truck so if you could contact me that would be great my # is 613 535 1931 hope to here from you soon

thanks Jim
Old 03-15-2006, 07:43 PM
Senior User

truckfarmingcanuck is starting off with a positive reputation.
Sorry for your luck Jim, I hope everything is OK. I'll give yuo a shout and you can fill me in on the details.

later
TFC
"Jeff"
1974 F100 Ranger XLT "Tennessee", 1977 F150 Supercab "Stretch", 1979 F100 "Copper", 1981 F150 Stepside "Ethyl", 2001 F150 4X4 7700 Series "The Big Truck", 1986 Mustang Convertible and a 1955 F100 yet to me named.
Old 03-15-2006, 09:34 PM
Postmaster

Dealford is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Welcome Back !!!!!!!!

Go easy on them old bones. Twenty-seven years later, my leg still hurts every minute of every day from a wreck. Life would have been quite different if I would have been wearing my seatbelt.
Hope you're all healed up in time for the truck show at Arthur this August.
AL.
63 Fairlane, Gone to my buddy Chuck.
It Aint Fun Unless It's Done The Hard Way!
Old 03-21-2006, 06:02 PM
Senior User

truckfarmingcanuck is starting off with a positive reputation.
Jim,
Pick a phone number ?? I tried calling you on the number above and now I notice in the for sale adds and its changed to 535-1961. I was wondering why you didn;t call me back. Probably a typo...I'll try you again tonight.

later
TFC
1974 F100 Ranger XLT "Tennessee", 1977 F150 Supercab "Stretch", 1979 F100 "Copper", 1981 F150 Stepside "Ethyl", 2001 F150 4X4 7700 Series "The Big Truck", 1986 Mustang Convertible and a 1955 F100 yet to me named.
Old 03-21-2006, 06:02 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Canadian National Chapter > Ontario Chapter