Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Ford Truck Enthusiasts Site Navigation > Site Announcements
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-15-2006, 04:38 PM
Founder ... Stay Tuned

FTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputation
Forum order

Yes folks... we've changed the order of the forums. We'll be trying out this new layout for a month or so to see how it works for us. Please don't flip out, its not the end of the world.
Old 03-15-2006, 05:33 PM
FTE is my crack

jake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant future
Saw the forums before this post and thought I was missing 1/2 the page. I suspect that the Gen forums will get less traffic escpecially from new people since theyre less likely to know they exist. I'm thinking this is the sort of thing you'll be monitoring?
Old 03-15-2006, 06:17 PM
Post Fiend

Beast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant future
I think it is a GREAT idea Ken. I don't visit other forums often (mostly because this one fulfills everything for me) but I notice that they put their General forums near the bottom more. Maybe at the top you could put a link that leads the the General forums though? Just a thought.

Again, great idea. Always thinking!

-Matt
Old 03-15-2006, 07:03 PM

Maxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputation
I figured you ditched the members section..... I hate change, but then again change is good. Maybe if you put Read first before you post right on top, someone might actually read it......

2003 F-350 Reg Cab 6.0L
Old 03-15-2006, 07:07 PM
Senior User

SmaulzEB is starting off with a positive reputation.
okay... I'm flippin' out here... is the world ending?!?!
Old 03-15-2006, 07:45 PM

captchas has a great reputation on FTE.captchas has a great reputation on FTE.captchas has a great reputation on FTE.captchas has a great reputation on FTE.
dito on jake here.the new people will have a bit of a time time finding areas .
Old 03-15-2006, 08:01 PM

46fordtruck has a great reputation on FTE.46fordtruck has a great reputation on FTE.46fordtruck has a great reputation on FTE.46fordtruck has a great reputation on FTE.46fordtruck has a great reputation on FTE.
It's not bad, I kind of like it. I think it may actually help new people post in the correct forums. How often do we find newbies posting truck questions in General forums only to have to have the thread moved to the correct forum? But I guess it will be a wait and see kind of thing.
plus a handful of other Fords

'42-'47 collector and aficionado
Old 03-15-2006, 08:26 PM
Postmaster

surewhynot has much to be proud ofsurewhynot has much to be proud ofsurewhynot has much to be proud ofsurewhynot has much to be proud ofsurewhynot has much to be proud ofsurewhynot has much to be proud ofsurewhynot has much to be proud ofsurewhynot has much to be proud of
The forums are great. It doesn't hurt my feelings any by changing the order. Hope it helps you figure out what you need to. Thanks for a great site!

Tony
Old 03-15-2006, 08:39 PM
NotSoGrouchyOleFTE'er

Fordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to behold
I about freaked out! LOL! The whole format has changed somewhat. I thought you finally got tired of all the babbling in the GNAC forums LOL and kicked it off the server! But I think you have a great idea in moving it down. The newbies will get the hint real fast, to look through the forums before intro-ing themselves and asking for help in the wrong place. I don't know who suggested it but I wish it would have been me.... a long time ago. I like it Ken. Great job!

Dick
'99 NASCAR Edition F-150-4X4
John 3:16
Old 03-15-2006, 09:30 PM
Post Fiend

captain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud of
whoops, didn't see this, just accidentally posted a question in the feedback section, delete away!
Old 03-15-2006, 10:15 PM
Posting Guru

02superstroker is starting off with a positive reputation.
I think this is a great idea, since it is a truck site they should come first. Well done.
Old 03-16-2006, 01:51 AM
Elder User

bassproguy07 is starting off with a positive reputation.
If you want some feedback, I HATE IT!!!! my new fav forum the next gen, is all the way at the bottom almost
Old 03-16-2006, 02:28 PM
New User

Mil1ion is starting off with a positive reputation.
Dick, I know one person who suggested it twice ....back in 2003 & 2004...... then stopped

I hope it works better for the site by cutting down on work for the mods, and assists new users to post in the truck forums more instead of in the Introduction & GC forums with tech questions.

That was my thought back then.
Let's hope it works ?

Aything to Improve the site.... not hinder it

Users can always make the GC their home page if they need that bad or are just too lazy to scroll.
Old 03-16-2006, 05:15 PM
Posting Guru

GlennFordx4 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Man was I lost for a second,now I got to learn were everything is again LOL

86 F150 302 efi aod with shift kit slamming stereo two tone blue and rust
93 EB Bronco 5.8 Clean,Low miles,Shift Kit, Second owner. My baby
04 jeep liberty wife's car
Old 03-16-2006, 11:40 PM
Senior User

byronbgs is starting off with a positive reputation.
Change is always hard....It looks good to me.
Old 03-16-2006, 11:40 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Ford Truck Enthusiasts Site Navigation > Site Announcements