Ontario Chapter Join Chapter>, Leader: loudfords

tattoos

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2005, 05:12 PM
black wolf
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
tattoos

Any tattoo fans out their? I have one timberwolf and getting another tattoo next week

Old 09-08-2005, 08:10 PM
Beast12
Post Fiend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I am too scared to get a tattoo. But, if I wasn't, there would definetly be a Blue Oval somewhere on my body.

-Matt

Old 09-08-2005, 09:03 PM
truckfarmingcanuck
Senior User
None personally. I've watched that new reality show "Miami Ink" on TLC once or twice and I can certainly appreciate that work that goes into them. Some of their stuff is real nice....
Who knows maybe someday when I get that Harley.......F150 edition

Old 09-08-2005, 10:56 PM
Dealford
Cargo Master
Not what I would do to my body...

But a buddy of mine recently had portraits of his 2 daughters done on his right shoulder & arm. You know that portraits are alot harder to do than designs. He showed me the pics that the artist worked from & the tattoo is exceptionally good.
And then there's the types that are tatooed from their hair line down. Sorry, I disagree.
AL.

Old 09-09-2005, 12:00 AM
fp_5
Laughing Gas
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
I've thought about about it and would like to get one. I just have not found an image that moves me enough to have it done.
Maybe a portrait of ME! ...just kidding. I'm still looking for the right image. From what I've seen, it can be addictive, one is not enough. I have a friend who got his first tattoo just before he retired. Now I call him "coloured" because he has about a half dozen of them.

Old 09-09-2005, 03:30 PM
oshoguno
Senior User
I don't have one but have thought about getting one for a long time. I wanted to get a Canadian flag on my right shoulder. Someone suggested The Matrix code down my arm and while that would look cool it wouldn't mean much in a few years. My only other thought is a celtic symbol, just haven't picked one out yet.

Old 09-09-2005, 05:14 PM
taisa899
Posting Guru
I've got 4! Wolf's head on my right chest, Panther head on my right shoulderblade, Lions head on my left shoulderblade, and last but not least (it was my first "don't ask") a smurf smoking a joint on my right bicep!

Jim

Old 09-09-2005, 07:28 PM
black wolf
Senior User
It cant be all that bad Matt..its not realy pain but its discomfort like example a cat scratching your arm and such...that would be a great idea for a tattoo of the blue oval..never thought of that. Maybe another time i would get one.. in the mean time the one im getting next will take aprox. 10 hours total for the one i chose ..thats two sittings for me on the outline then the colour for the last sitting.

Old 09-09-2005, 07:34 PM
taisa899
Posting Guru
I got the Wolf's head and the Lions head done in one sitting! Took about 5 hours in total. My wife says that by the time it was done I was vibrating really good! But I wouldn't change it for anything!

Jim

Old 09-09-2005, 07:50 PM
black wolf
Senior User
I dont blame you one bit taisa899.But this one has toooooo much detail like fine lines and the like..you are lucky to have one sitting ..my first one was one sitting and took four or five hours...hey you are from Amherstburg right? im from windsor he hee..but after all tattoos now are a piece of art and a few bucks so its very important to find people that do this for a number of years with a clean bill of health to boot..its tough to find a good artist to trust these days

Old 09-09-2005, 07:53 PM
taisa899
Posting Guru
yup! Mine are all detail right now. No color! Gotta come up with the cash for color! By the way what kinda truck you drive? You may have seen mine around Windsor as I used to work at General Metal on Jefferson and right now I work at Carlesimo Steel on Blackacre!

Jim

Old 09-09-2005, 07:59 PM
black wolf
Senior User
I drive a 96 explorer in near mint condition.. my wife says you can never leave enough alone can you..all i do is polish and keep it running top notch and yup i drive by your shop everyday and hope jefferson gets done paving soon

Old 09-09-2005, 08:10 PM
black wolf
Senior User
tasa899 you will see the FORD TRUCK ENTHUSIAST sticker on my back window soon as it comes in that i ordered from Matt..its problably the only one with the modle truck i drive here in town so if you spot me give me a shout

Old 03-07-2006, 05:33 PM
CowboyPenner
Elder User
I'm kinda interested in getting one or two but the pain and the cost have put me off. I talked to local tatoo shop and they charge $200/hr for custom work.

Old 03-08-2006, 06:48 AM
haywirecanuck
New User
I have a couple, have a wolfs head, clover, cause i'm irish, and big longhorn skull with country boy banner underneath. they dont hurt as much as you'de think, after 5-10 min, ya go kinda numb to it.

Quick Reply: tattoos