The Next Generation For those ages 15-25.

Stupidest thing you and your friends have done.

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2006, 12:50 PM
DD1684
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just a way of proving our manhood!

Old 03-14-2006, 09:00 PM
handyman43358
Postmaster
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
We duct taped a pillow underneath the steering shaft.... just in case. Didn't work once though! I think thats what ended our "derby mower" expedition.

Old 03-14-2006, 09:53 PM
Josh88Ford
Elder User
Taking my brothers '93 Ford taurus stationwagon muddin right after a big rainfall...with bald tires. The place i went was flat with larger puddles, but it was about 2-3" of soft mud. We did *****ties for about 5 minutes in reverse and got her all muddy. But when we tried to make it up a hill to get out, it was unsuccessful and ended up having to go down and turn around. But as we were turning around I bottomed out. Eventually got pulled out by a buddy.

I don't know if it was funny or flat out stupid, but i do know it was fairly high on the redneck scale.

Old 03-16-2006, 02:36 PM
Hillbillywagon
Senior User
Got drunk once and decided I didn't like my work car anymore (88 cavalier great gas mileage when it ran wasn't running at the time as usual) so I parked my 90 f-150 on it and ruined a brand new 38 inch bogger in the process.

A word of advice. Do not shoot a potato gun from the back of a moving truck in the middle of town at 3 am after a night of drinking. The cop took away my spud gun and then called my wife (I would have almost rather went to jail) to come get me and my buddies (try explaining that one) thank god the cop was a family friend or we would have been in deep.

There have been lots more, about half of them involve alcohol, the rest were just plain stupidity!

Old 09-10-2008, 02:29 PM
Truckin4life
Street Queen to the extr3m3
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Goin down the highway in austin singing at the top ofmy lungs... out the sunroof...

Mud boggin in a mazda car...

After several days of none stop snowing... The school and neighboring church had all the snow plowed up into a big hill... Right on top of my parking spot... Well thats my parking spot dang it so guess what... I parked there again... Lunch time had a buddy pull me out, went to lunch parked in the same spot... After school ended i backed up to the other side of the parking lot, and blasted through the big ole snow pile... It was fun as chit... I was there for a good 2 hours blasting through this huge mountain of snow...
The school super intendent came out and i figured i was screwed and was gunna get into trouble... Nope he first said that if im going to do that shove the snow towards the church parking lot, then he asked if he could ride through once....

Great fun.

Got pulled over once... Me being a smart *** i drove all the way throught the muddy bar ditch to the other side... Cop finally got to the truck, and asked why i did that, i told him that i was just makin sure he was safe, if some one hit the bar ditch at 60 mph they will launch over you and my truck. so were both safe, He cracked up, and didnt give me a ticket, i really think the only reason i got off on that ticket, was cause i knew they guy personally, heck we even convinced him to take his cop explorer through our mud bog once...

Having cops on your side is a rare thing, but it sure is sweet, when you get vid of you pullin out a cop suv

Old 09-10-2008, 05:59 PM
Big_Man_Brad
Senior User
I was going 85mph in my f-250 down a bumpy two track with 4 friends. There was some big bumps in front and i got air off one and than on the ones followings the only thing i could see was sky..My friends were scared as hell..Also i decided to do donuts in my truck in the wal-mart parking in the middle of the day with a truck load of girls..I couldn't believe that my truck could do donuts on pavement like that..The girls were so scared after!!It was so fun.Than i have a bunch of racing stories!!

Old 09-17-2008, 12:01 PM
79f-250custom
Posting Guru
i dont know what the worst thing is. but this one sticks out the most.
me and my buddy were racing down a long straight road by my house. doing about 90-100 in my 4 door dually. he slows down i pass him and get some serious f-in air off this hill. man did she land hard. i got so high and landed so hard the i got air 2 more times from the bounce.
it was pretty cool though.
Mitch

Old 09-18-2008, 02:18 PM
billy12360
Elder User
mudding a 96 or 97 ford windstar... doing around 120 in the same windstar.....

we barrowed a full size chevy 4x4,,, and where driving around... well basically... theres this highway leading out of town....{{called the mountian loop highway... that takes you from darrington to granitefalls...}} and theres this little road that splits off from the mnt loop... and connects back about a mile down... well at the end of the little split there are some dirt mounds... and then behind that this nice little illicet smoking area for the people into that kind of thing... it was pretty dark... about midnight around december with no streetlights around... and you could see the lights from our truck bounce off this car back there and see occasional lighter flicks... timed about right for a group of people in the car to be smoking some pot... us being bored... turned around... cause we knew it was our good buddy billys car... well... just turned on our high beams... and pointed them right towards his car.... now you have to be crazy to take your car threw this place.... or have a POS car.... billy just happend to be both... and he took off as fast as he could... so we threw that chevy into 4 high and hit the gas and hard.. we got a bit of air off those dirt mounds... flew threw the mud hole.. and billy turned back onto the highway... so we fallowed him back into town... got up real close on his rear bumper... hit the gas again... and started pushing him down the road...

and all we wanted was a nice little toke.... hahaha

in the same truck later that week... we where cutting wood for some one... we had the truck half way loaded with 6 foot logs... and it starts snowing... and hard... me and my buddy david... where only dressed in carhart jeans... and a light sweater, not expecting it to start snowing... so we say screew this... we want to atleast go and get some warm clothes on.... so we load up the truck... girls hop in... one on my lap and pretty close to him..... well... they where freaking out because by the time we got loaded up with what was cut and all of our gear.. 3 or 4 inches of snow was on the ground already.... and we where starting to slide a little bit...

about 500 pounds of wet wood... about 750 pounds of people...and 200 pounds of gear in a 3000 or 4000 pound truck doesnt help when going down a snowy logging road... well we eventually get to the buttom... sell half the logs we picked up.. for about 100 dollars... so we run to town... find my aunt... got her to run to the store for some frosty beverages... welll on the way to the store... we had some fun.... 4 high... trying to do 60 or 65 on icy and snowy roads.... almost took out more the one sign... came close to getting it stuck more then once... and had a close call with the front end of a snow plow... got our 3 cases of beer....[mind you there where only 4 of us around... and our driver wasnt drinking.... so 24 beers each..... we had to invite more people...] got a feww more buddys with trucks... 6 foot fir logs and gas and oil and a torch makes a good fire... but gets ****ty when people keep falling in it... so we all climb into the 4wds... and procede to drive threw the flooded areas of a feild.... until we where all for the most part stuck and basically had to swim out....

i got more to tell.. but later... i want to see other peioples storys...

Old 09-18-2008, 03:09 PM
joshc_guitar
Senior User
Jumped a Bran new '05 Mazda 3 over a serious hump in the road. On video with probably 6 feet of air. It was my friends car, I was driving for him cause he was drunk and he didn't remember it. He didn't know what was wrong with the car until very recently actually!

That or.....

Went out with a bud so we could video some trains (another random hobby). We made a u turn and nearly got boned my a dump truck, I floored it to not get hit. I ended up laying tread across highway 80 with three cops across the street @ the gas station! Spent an hour and a half explaining what we were doing. I got threw on the hood of the cop car (also on video) and cuffed on the ground just to be let off with a warning. Didn't know the cops but I had my Sheriff's Association sticker on the windshield to save my ***!

Old 09-18-2008, 03:15 PM
joshc_guitar
Senior User
Originally Posted by captain p4

Edit: Oh man. I just realized why insurance rates are so high for us. hahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA yeah that'd be why.