You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!
1) computer programming (i basically do nothing and spend my time in that class here, at FTE)
2) engineering tech (pretty neat class, we get to build things and test them, very interesting)
3) english 12 (ugh...)
4) and i'm a student aid for FOT (i basically run around the school and help set up computers and things for teachers, or just set and play solitare or browse around here while i don't have anything to do)
1- horticulture plant production( we learn about and grow plants)
2- Math Models Algebra( algebra 2 for those not given the gift of math)
5- Wildlife Management( learn how to hunt, rules etc. Get hunters ed and boaters ed certification for free wich is required to hunt and operat boats in texas)
6- US History
7 English 3
1st and 5th period are blow off classes, i get a's in those, others i just sit there n do nuthing till test day where i either cheat(english 3 vocab) or jus ace it like always!! lo My fav classes are Ag, wich are 1st n 3rd so yah i do my best to do absolutely nuthing while keepin an A!!
1983 F-250, 6.9 XLT REAL P.O.S!
My whorde of mass comm classes:
* Mass Communications 175. Computer Applications
* Computer Science 210. Computers in Global Society
* Mass Communications 100. Into to Mass Comm
* Communication Studies 191. Intro to Public Speaking
* Mass Communications 110. Visual Communication
* Military Science 102. Intro to Military Science II
1st period= natural resources managment 2 (building greenhouse)
2nd period=w/history (ok class teacher is cool)
3rd period=english3 (not fun)
4th period=Ag Tech 2/metal fabrication ( making 3 by 5 grills/cookers and making stuff for the school)
Well here is my schedule this semester:
1st Hour- senior release(I dont have to be at school till 2nd Hour)
2nd hour- Spanish 4
3rd Hour- PE/Study Hall
4th " "- Government
5th " ''-Senior English
6th Hour- Contemporary U.S. History
7th Hour- AP Physics
8th Hour- Pre-Calculus
I don't really need any of them, I have my credits and requirements to graduate, but they look good for the college aps, even though I'm accepted to Iowa State.
__________________ Tucker 54 FORD F100 Street Rod 97 F150 XLT 4x4 offroad 65 Mustang love my job, its like not actually working..
1st hour: spanish two (over telemedia so its really easy)
2nd hour: digital media (new this year, self taught, super easy)
3rd hour: construction
4th hour: study hall
5th hour basic math (for freshman, im a senior)
6th hour: art
last hour: study hall
i actually had more then enough credits to graduate last year i just had to stick around for that math class
This forum is owned and operated by Internet Brands, Inc., a Delaware corporation. It is not authorized or endorsed by the Ford Motor Company and is not affiliated with the Ford Motor Company or its related companies in any way. FordŽ is a registered trademark of the Ford Motor Company.