Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > California, Southern Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

California, Southern Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: wpnaes

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-29-2007, 08:53 AM
Admin Emeritus

SteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputation
Arrow Southern California Buy/Sell/Trade Ads

Chapter Buy/Sell/Trade Ads: Each chapter will have one (1) thread for chapter members to list items wanted, for sale or for trade. The rules for posting in this thread are as follows:
  • Only Ford truck related items and automotive tools & equipment can be listed.
  • Only one picture is allowed per post, per item. If additional pictures are necessary, place a link in your post to those pictures. Additional posted pictures will be removed without warning.
  • You must have your private messaging (PM) turned on and be able to receive PM's to post an ad in the Chapter thread. If you do not, your post will be removed.
  • Use the PM or email system to conduct all discussion and transactions regarding the item(s). You can post your interest in the item(s) and that you’ll contact the seller but no discussions. Keep it short.
  • If you post an ad, please reply that you found, sold or otherwise disposed of the item.
  • The buy/sell/trade thread will be purged periodically for old postings. Generally every 30 to 60 days.
  • You need to be an active Chapter Member on FTE to post a wanted, for sale or for trade item(s). No Exceptions.
  • You must have permission from the Chapter Leader or a Regional Moderator to post an ad in a chapter that you are not a member of.
  • If you are new to FTE (less than 15 days) or have less than 25 posts, you must contact the Chapter Leader for permission before posting an ad.
  • Your ad or reply to any ad is subject to editing or deletion at discretion of the Chapter Leader, Moderators or Administrators of FTE.
  • Commercial advertisements are strictly prohibited.

Archived SoCal/Hi Buy/Sell/Trade Ads,,, http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/74...trade-ads.html

Last edited by SteveBricks; 09-18-2011 at 08:32 AM.
Old 06-10-2014, 01:01 AM
My Backpack Gots Jets

Daz00Excursion has a good reputation on FTE.Daz00Excursion has a good reputation on FTE.
Selling my Old rims from my 2005 F350. 18inch 8 Lug Ford Aluminum Rims with 275/75/18 tires (will double check in the morning for size). Fronts are about 95% thread and Rears are 75%. as you can see in the pics the rears are some goodyear T/A and Fronts are Continentals. im asking $600. local pickup. or will deliver if within 10miles from 90806. I will take more detailed pics in the morning.
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 06-16-2014, 06:24 PM
FTE NorCal chapter LDR

Nighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant future
The air bag kit is going back up for sale since I will not be getting the 95 PSD. However, now it does not come with the added compressor kit as that has sold on Craigslist. So, I am selling a Firestone Ride-Ride air bag kit for 80-96 Ford F-150-F350's. For $225 It is still brand new even though I bought it almost a year ago. Never been installed, but had been test fit once. Currently sitting in the original box in my closet. I bought it for $335 from etrailer.com back in July or August of last year.

Does NOT include the air pressure gauge seen in the above photo. That was part of the compressor kit.

Jim
Old 07-06-2014, 09:35 PM
FTE NorCal chapter LDR

Nighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant future

Hey all,

I realize I am preaching to the choir here since everyone already has a Ford truck in their stable (some more than one) but I figure maybe you know someone who is looking for what I have to sell. The descriptions were copied and pasted from my CL ads.

For Sale 1990 Ford F350 crew cab dually. Centurion conversion. 460 V8, auto trans, cruise control, air conditioning, power windows, all work. Captains chairs, velour upholstery. Wired for trailer mounted 8k winch. 249K miles, Has frame mounted receiver hitch, and pop up goose neck ball in bed. Viper alarm installed, back up camera installed, MSD distributor cap and rotor. Ford Racing Performance spark plug wires. Motorcraft plugs. Optima red top battery, oil change last month.Power door locks do not work. Five panel rear view mirror, 7” color TV (works but I have no digital convertor for it) between front seats. This has the “Laredo” package from Centurion, graphics, diamond plate running boards, and tailgate protector, CB, TV, radar detector, and old school Nokia phone. Class 4 frame mounted hitch, can throw in hitch ball if needed. (10,000 lbs rating) Asking $3,500 obo. Will sell truck and trailer for $5,000 cash.

For Sale 19ft Flatbed car trailer with Smittybilt 8,000lb winch. New front axle, two new wheels and tires. Tracks straight, no issues. Winch runs off 12v supply from truck, will need to buy a deep cycle battery or, wire your truck to supply 12v to it. Have the 18” extension to reach truck. Also have break away box, and extra lights for trailer which I never got around to installing. $2,000 firm. New tires/wheels front axle not shown in above photo. I will need to get a recent photo of the trailer.

Jim
Old 08-03-2014, 06:04 PM
FTE NorCal chapter LDR

The air bags have finally sold, so you can remove the post now Steve.

Jim
Old 08-04-2014, 10:53 AM
New User

speedteacher11 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Looking for a '48-'50 F1-8 Cab and doors

I have plans for a "crew cab" 1950 F5 but I don't want to butcher a whole truck to extend mine. I'm looking for a rust free cab & doors. I don't really need the windshield & rear window. Even if you just have some good doors, I might be interested.
Thanks Guys!!
Old 09-03-2014, 01:32 AM
My Backpack Gots Jets

Daz00Excursion has a good reputation on FTE.Daz00Excursion has a good reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daz00Excursion View Post
Selling my Old rims from my 2005 F350. 18inch 8 Lug Ford Aluminum Rims with 275/75/18 tires (will double check in the morning for size). Fronts are about 95% thread and Rears are 75%. as you can see in the pics the rears are some goodyear T/A and Fronts are Continentals. im asking $600. local pickup. or will deliver if within 10miles from 90806. I will take more detailed pics in the morning.
This has been Sold (the rims! not the truck!!!). please remove!
Old 09-03-2014, 01:59 AM
My Backpack Gots Jets

FOR SALE: SCANGAUGE II

Had this in my truck for a few months. one of the first mods/gadgets i bought for YEEHAW (my trucks name btw lol)

anyhow..i went with a wireless OBDII Gauge setup hooked up to my android phone. so I got no need for this nifty gadget anymore. it works great. I still have the manuals etc. its already programmed for 6.0 PSD PID. but can be used for other vehicles.

Asking $100 shipped (paypal accepted)

Old 09-18-2014, 04:41 PM
Post Fiend

ChaseTruck754 has a great reputation on FTE.ChaseTruck754 has a great reputation on FTE.ChaseTruck754 has a great reputation on FTE.ChaseTruck754 has a great reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedteacher11 View Post
I have plans for a "crew cab" 1950 F5 but I don't want to butcher a whole truck to extend mine. I'm looking for a rust free cab & doors. I don't really need the windshield & rear window. Even if you just have some good doors, I might be interested.
Thanks Guys!!
Doesn't look like you have enough posts to PM so putting this here in hopes that you see it...

Not sure if a '50 & '53 body are the same (I know the 30's trucks a bit & the 70's well, but 50's lost me...), but here's something that may help.
*PARTING OUT 1953 FORD PICK-UP*
long bed & 1974 Ford F100 Supercab - 2wds
1974 Ford F250 4x4 Crew cab
thread in "motor swap" forum
1989 Ford Ranger= Never gonna be done...
1972 Alfa Romeo GTV & 1999 Toyota Tacoma 4wd = DD
Old 10-16-2014, 10:32 PM
FTE NorCal chapter LDR

The F350 has been sold, so the post can be removed. Now in the market for an 89-92 Ford Ranger, V6 auto prefer 4x4 but will consider 2wd. Has to be cheap, I sold the F350 for less than half of what I bought it for

Jim
Old 10-17-2014, 12:28 AM
Too old to be too smart

SpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighteyez View Post
I sold the F350 for less than half of what I bought it for
No, no, no, Jim.

It's "Buy low, sell HIGH!"

Not the other way around!

Pop
Email SpringerPop SpringerPop's F-350
Old 10-17-2014, 06:51 AM
FTE SoCal Chapter LDR

wpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputation
I'm gonna miss that beast Jim. Will keep my eyes peeled for a good vintage ranger.

Join the So Cal chapter here
Be Like Steve
Old 10-17-2014, 10:44 AM
FTE NorCal chapter LDR

Yes Pop, I understand the concept, but knowing I paid way too much for it in the beginning, and the fact that in two weeks rent is due, one must do what one must do.

Thanks Sean, I thought I had a good one for only $1,100 but it was too good I guess and someone bought it already.

Jim
Old 10-17-2014, 10:44 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > California, Southern Chapter

Tags
100, 1960, cal, calif, california, f100, f150, ford, retrotek, sale, sell, southern, speed, trans, truck