Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Tennessee Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Tennessee Chapter Join Chapter Leader: Neal 97 250

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-04-2006, 05:36 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Greywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputation
BABY Wolf truck has been found!

In the middle is the latest addition to my stable, considering the shape it's in I dang near stole it at the price I got it for...

(It was well taken care of)

2.3 liter, 5 speed, EFI, A/C, everything I was looking for. The EX is going to be soooo pissed off I'm drooling at the thought of that scene coming up...

And it's FORD.

My determination to have my driveway FORD parking only is coming true

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 03-04-2006, 08:58 PM
Senior User

lurchy98 is starting off with a positive reputation.
You will love that truck! I have a 98 ranger with the 2.5 automatic and has been the most dependable vehicle I have ever owned. Rangers are great trucks.
Old 03-05-2006, 03:52 AM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Greywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputation
I have remarked before that the ex has no eye for vehicles - just buys any clunker she can find.

THIS one was sought - and eventually found. 26 MPG or higher - that truck has longer legs than Pamela Anderson!!!

Last edited by Greywolf; 03-05-2006 at 03:54 AM.
Old 03-05-2006, 09:23 AM
Junior User

dlbelton is starting off with a positive reputation.
I had a 91, 92 and 93 Rangers. (That was back when I was able to trade vehicles every year) The 93 went over 200,000 before even changing the original spark plugs, and I finally traded it in when it got to 400,000. Only thing I had to do to that truck was the routine maint. and put a water pump on it. You're gonna be driving that Ranger more than the others, unless you carry a lot of big loads.
Old 03-09-2006, 01:12 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Thing I love the most at this point is not being restricted to fifty five and short trips. That thing in fifth gear just wants to run down the road like it ain't nothin'...

Both my other trucks are double nicklers. The diesel has it's revs nearly maxed at five five, and while the F100 will cruise at 75 - 85 you pay big cash for it pumpside. But that's okay now, the big trucks can stay home while Daddy thinks of cool stuff to add to them!
Old 03-10-2006, 06:58 PM
Post Fiend

lariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant future
Its good to see you with a a cheaper ride. Gas is still high. I think I've finally fixed my F150. I replaced the ecu. Maybe I can make it to tipton county now. We need a GTG.
Old 03-20-2006, 06:26 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

My cut on it has always been that we need to network and have meets wherever we want to in the state - so that it don't cost an arm and a leg to get there for those at one end of the state or the other.

See the post on "G2G DAY" in our forum. If we make that the DAY, and know it's coming - then the only questions should be WHERE? and How many?

Ain't no good reason for someone in a cash bind should have to come from Knoxville to Memphis to make a meet, and vice versa. Many of us live near eachother...

The Atoka meet, we had one chapter member who came from 90 miles out, which made it a 180 mile round trip - but he's an over the road trucker and said he didn't mind it.

I note that I got to talking about the mileage I expected to get out of the Ranger. I figure on a 180 mile RT I'd be making about 30 MPG so it would be about 6 gallons, or fifteen bucks for the ride. At which point I heard a muffled "F - you!"

But it's kinda like that. One reason T-Bell was selected was because eats were cheap too!

LOCAL meets can keep it affordable for everyone...
Old 03-20-2006, 10:00 PM
Junior User

dlbelton is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greywolf
Thing I love the most at this point is not being restricted to fifty five and short trips. That thing in fifth gear just wants to run down the road like it ain't nothin'...

Both my other trucks are double nicklers. The diesel has it's revs nearly maxed at five five, and while the F100 will cruise at 75 - 85 you pay big cash for it pumpside. But that's okay now, the big trucks can stay home while Daddy thinks of cool stuff to add to them!
I'll bet your F-100 gets better than my '82 F-250 with the 400 in it when it's cruising at 80...
Old 03-20-2006, 10:00 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Tennessee Chapter