Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Ford Vans and other vehicles > Ranchero & 1961 - 1967 Econoline
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-28-2006, 11:27 AM
New User

64 econoline pu is starting off with a positive reputation.
engine cover

im am in need of a engine cover for a 64 econoline p/u and windsheild if any one can help please reply thanks
Old 02-28-2006, 11:29 AM
New User

shemp123 is starting off with a positive reputation.
seen one on E-BAY yesterday. Look under econoline
Old 03-01-2006, 11:19 AM
New User

64 econoline pu is starting off with a positive reputation.
thanks but i worded it wrong i ment the bottem part i guess it would be the engine box but thanks anyway
Old 12-08-2006, 12:00 AM
New User

alvayoung is starting off with a positive reputation.
Smile engine box

I am refurbishing a 1962 econoline van and have changed out my engine box in favor of a custom wooden unit. I have the lower parts and the top. I will be willing to sell or trade the whole thing. I need a steering wheel complete with horn cap, or a starter, carb, or a set of dog dish type hub caps.

Will trade the engine box for any of these items or sell the box complete for fourty bucks plus shipping what ever that might be. Had some trouble getting the bolts out of the front lower piece and wound up bending it a little. However, it aint bad and can be eaisly pounded out. If interested, I can be contacted at alvayoung1@netzero.net or called at 918-321-3416.
Old 12-08-2006, 08:05 PM
all alone in the world

Jimbare is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
hey guy's, lets take the parts dealing to email will ya. keeps the bosses happy!

where are you alvayoung? cant be to far from me!

underated and overworked.
Old 12-10-2006, 09:49 PM
New User

alvayoung is starting off with a positive reputation.
I thought this forum was for members to get together and help each other.
Old 12-11-2006, 12:26 AM
Postmaster

66gpw has a good reputation on FTE.66gpw has a good reputation on FTE.
It is, but there are some rules to follow also. Read the guide lines. Your new here and we are also forgiving also. So when you do something wrong they will or may send you a email warning what you are doing wrong and help you from making errors.
For your engine doghouse, years 61 to 64 are the same. 65 to 67 are bigger and sit higher and the lid hasa hump on it where the older ones were much more flatter. Good luck in finding the doghouse. Maybe contact the fella who took his out of the van and put in a custom wood one. Just click on the user name and you can send him a email that way safely with reprimands from the FTE police.LOL.
Old 12-11-2006, 12:26 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Ford Vans and other vehicles > Ranchero & 1961 - 1967 Econoline

Tags
cover, covers, econoline, engine, ford, parts, trucks, wood