Oklahoma Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

You OKC Members Plan To Do Any Muddin This Fri or Saturday?

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2006, 12:01 PM
cigarxtc
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question You OKC Members Plan To Do Any Muddin This Fri or Saturday?

He ya'll, Anybody got muddin or trail riding plans for Friday afternoon or Saturday morning? I'll be down in OKC/Moore during those days.

Later,
-Ron

Old 02-21-2006, 12:23 PM
hotrod48
Elder User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I was thinking about doing some at my house after it thaws out. Probably wait to see if Brian or spankin_460 speaks up. They would be your best bet. Friday afternoon would be cool, since I would already be up in the city and the river is close.

BTW, you still have that straight axle set up?

hotrod48

Old 02-21-2006, 12:52 PM
cigarxtc
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Heya Rob, yep, still got the F1 straight axle and springs sitting on the side of the house buried under the snow. Unfortunately, it will not fit in the wifes Passport and exceeds the roof rack weight limit.

On another note, Heya Roger, did you know that that new park by your subdivision, South Lakes Park, has a couple fishing ponds? I think I'll pack two or three fishing poles and some tackle and maybe you, I, and Blake could see if there is anything biting in that pond yet?

Old 02-21-2006, 01:24 PM
hotrod48
Elder User
Originally Posted by cigarxtc
Heya Rob, yep, still got the F1 straight axle and springs sitting on the side of the house buried under the snow. Unfortunately, it will not fit in the wifes Passport and exceeds the roof rack weight limit.
I figures that. I was just messin with ya anyway. Maybe next time.

You plan on going ice fishing?

hotrod48

Old 02-21-2006, 03:54 PM
SwOkcOffRoader
Postmaster
Well, i wasnt planning on going this weekend, but im sure i could....im not sure if carl's zuk will be back together by then or not, but i might get my friends to load up their dirtbikes and go anyways....if the new transfercase gears for the zuk show up before then, we might be able to get it back together in time.....there has been alot of people there lately, swarming around the 2 mud pits that are left, ive seen a few cool rigs out there....ill PM you my cell number, if i go, it will most likely be saturday, so give me a call after noon sometime...