Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > General > Events & Happenings
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-08-2006, 01:37 PM
Senior User

CHPMustang is starting off with a positive reputation.
millersphotos
Thumbs up 7th Annual North Texas PowerStroke Rally Caddo Mills,Texas May 19-21, 2006

This is a Rally that the family and I have attended since relocating to Texas in '02 and have to say everyone is very hospitable and do they know how to cook! I can smell the brisket alreadyClick the image to open in full size. Is it May yet?Click the image to open in full size.

Here's the NTXPSA Rally Info page

Bill

Old 02-09-2006, 06:30 AM
Senior User

Agronomist is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHPMustang
This is a Rally that the family and I have attended since relocating to Texas in '02 and have to say everyone is very hospitable and do they know how to cook! I can smell the brisket already Is it May yet?

Bill
Bill...Sounds like a great event! Was born in Greenville. Lived 4 miles from Caddo. Know just about every farmer in area. Only 30 min away. Even know where Floyd is. Just one small thing. Errrr.... are V-10's invited?
4.2 V-6
Old 02-09-2006, 08:31 AM
Senior User

millersphotos
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agronomist
Bill...Sounds like a great event! Was born in Greenville. Lived 4 miles from Caddo. Know just about every farmer in area. Only 30 min away. Even know where Floyd is. Just one small thing. Errrr.... are V-10's invited?
You're definitely familiar with the area for sure! I have SuperDuty & Excursion friends with V10's in their rigs I say bring it on,come and have a great time Click the image to open in full size.

If you're coming down for the weekend with travel trailer in tow make sure you call "Dionne" at the Caddo Mills KOA to reserve your hookup(30amp & 50amp) and mention that you're attending with the North Texas PowerStroke Association Rally so you be in the area of the campground with the rest of the attendees but that's your choice Click the image to open in full size.

Post up here with any questions as I'll be sure to answer them best I canClick the image to open in full size.

Bill

Old 02-09-2006, 03:38 PM
Fortune Favors The Brave

kw5413 has a superb reputationkw5413 has a superb reputationkw5413 has a superb reputationkw5413 has a superb reputationkw5413 has a superb reputationkw5413 has a superb reputationkw5413 has a superb reputationkw5413 has a superb reputationkw5413 has a superb reputationkw5413 has a superb reputationkw5413 has a superb reputation
Not a member of N. Texas Power Strokes but, might stop by and visit you boys any how. I am in Rowlett, dove hunt all over Royce City / Greenville area and have property on up in Cooper, TX area (near the lake) so you guys should be easy to spot.
Book Of kw5413 Chapter 2014 verse 02:28

If I had it all to do over again...I would do it all, over again. Book Of kw5413 Chapter 2014 verse 3:04

Last edited by kw5413; 02-09-2006 at 03:53 PM.
Old 02-09-2006, 08:20 PM
Senior User

Agronomist is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHPMustang
You're definitely familiar with the area for sure! I have SuperDuty & Excursion friends with V10's in their rigs I say bring it on,come and have a great time Click the image to open in full size.

If you're coming down for the weekend with travel trailer in tow make sure you call "Dionne" at the Caddo Mills KOA to reserve your hookup(30amp & 50amp) and mention that you're attending with the North Texas PowerStroke Association Rally so you be in the area of the campground with the rest of the attendees but that's your choice Click the image to open in full size.

Post up here with any questions as I'll be sure to answer them best I canClick the image to open in full size.

Bill
Thanks for the invite..Live near Trenton & son lives in Rockwall. Sounds like a fun time. Might haul the old FJ40 behind the V10 & cruise the KOA.
4.2 V-6
Old 02-11-2006, 07:44 PM
Senior User

millersphotos
Quote:
Originally Posted by kw5413
Not a member of N. Texas Power Strokes but, might stop by and visit you boys any how. I am in Rowlett, dove hunt all over Royce City / Greenville area and have property on up in Cooper, TX area (near the lake) so you guys should be easy to spot.
For sure stop by but if you're gonna stay to chow down make sure you register up with a head count of how many will be with your party and for what daysClick the image to open in full size.
Many of the members(including I) have the NTXPSA decal on the rear window of their rigs so yes an easy spotClick the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.

Old 02-11-2006, 07:53 PM
Senior User

millersphotos
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agronomist
Thanks for the invite..Live near Trenton & son lives in Rockwall. Sounds like a fun time. Might haul the old FJ40 behind the V10 & cruise the KOA.
Usually we'll meet up at a local Sonic on Friday which is generally on the route to the Rally location to feed then we'll parade up to our destination,there's photos in the Rally galleries of the going on'sClick the image to open in full size.

Our farthest 2006 attendees registered with travel trailers in tow is San Diego,Ca and Jerome,IdahoClick the image to open in full size.

Bill

Old 02-17-2006, 12:02 AM
Senior User

toolboxjunky is starting off with a positive reputation.
Smile rally

what all is there to do during the rally? anything for the kids? live in lorena south of waco always looking for a excuse to saddle up the x and toybox and and haul it!
2001 x 4x4 psd/ 1970 f-100 sportcustom swb/ 2-1966 his & her stangs/ '92-94 f-250/f-350/f-450 prepsd 30ft.Vortex toybox with 5-4 wheelers and a 02 GOLDWING TRIKE if it smokes and knocks sweet music to me! PRETTY WIFE,PRETTY&SMART GIRLS (LOOKS,SMARTS FROM THEIR MOMMA ) TWO SPOILED,LAZY DOGS
Old 02-17-2006, 09:15 AM
Senior User

millersphotos
Thumbs up

The kids will really be busy at this year's Rally as we'll have the tradional bouncehouse but this year we'll now have a Pool,Game Room,Basketball court and if they like to fish there's a catch and return lake Click the image to open in full size.

To date I believe there's 22-23 kids registered along with my two boys so I know the value of keeping em busy Click the image to open in full size.

Is it May yet????

Bill

Old 03-27-2006, 08:17 AM
Senior User

millersphotos
NTxPSA Rally reminder

This is just a reminder for those who plan on attending the rally,please register on the NTxPSA website if you are planning to attend.Even if you do not plan on staying the nights please register so we'll know how much food to bring and how many to cook for!Click the image to open in full size.

DATE:
May 19-21,2006

Caddo Mills,Texas

What:
All the fun we had at past Rallies plus MUCH MORE this year!Click the image to open in full size.

All the info needed is located on the Main Page under RALLY!

http://www.northtexaspowerstrokes.com/rally/rally.php

On that page is the Registration Form,Please fill that out with your info so we know how many are attending.

http://www.northtexaspowerstrokes.com/rally/register/

Old 04-07-2006, 12:34 PM
Senior User

millersphotos
Thumbs up

6 weeks away now!! Is it May yet? Click the image to open in full size.

Old 05-02-2006, 10:23 AM
Senior User

millersphotos
Thumbs up

It's May now with less than 3 weeks out now would be a great time to get registered up so there's enough food for all Click the image to open in full size.

Old 05-17-2006, 04:55 PM
Gone but not forgotten.

dono has much to be proud ofdono has much to be proud ofdono has much to be proud ofdono has much to be proud ofdono has much to be proud ofdono has much to be proud ofdono has much to be proud ofdono has much to be proud ofdono has much to be proud ofdono has much to be proud of
Sounds like fun. I raced at Caddo Mills back in the 50's. I saw Art Afron's V12 Allison powered dragster there .... a real monster.
Dono
Old 05-17-2006, 05:10 PM
Senior User

millersphotos
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by dono
Sounds like fun. I raced at Caddo Mills back in the 50's. I saw Art Afron's V12 Allison powered dragster there .... a real monster.
Dono
The time trials are supposed to start 7pm Sat night,I know there's a PSD from Amarillo is going to have a showdown with another from WylieClick the image to open in full size.

If you're gonna make it Saturday afternoon for dinner be sure to register up with BigKClick the image to open in full size.
Old 05-26-2006, 09:38 PM
Senior User

millersphotos
Thumbs up

This years Rally was another Top Notch event put on by the North Texas Powerstroke Association my hats off to all that organized it Click the image to open in full size.

We're already looking towards Rally 2007 Click the image to open in full size.

Old 05-26-2006, 09:38 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > General > Events & Happenings

Tags
north, powerstroke, texas