Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > Bio-diesel, Propane & Alternative Diesel Engine Fuels
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-03-2006, 08:42 AM
Senior User

captian diesel is starting off with a positive reputation.
New Biodiesel maker

Well im going to buy my kit and start makeing my bio so i can run B100 in my 2003 PSD and thing i should really know before it start/ Any thing would be helpful. Thank you in advance.Also what might be the best maker to get? One with a heater?
2003 F250 6.0 Fx4 CC camper package moon roof Banks Big Hoss Six Gun Power PDA, Banks Ram Air, Air Bags with on bord air control, Drilled & Slotted Rotors, 3.73, 30ft Sportsman 5th wheel (soon to be 36ft Raptor toy hauler)
Old 02-03-2006, 08:55 AM

fabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by captian diesel
Well im going to buy my kit and start makeing my bio so i can run B100 in my 2003 PSD and thing i should really know before it start/ Any thing would be helpful. Thank you in advance.Also what might be the best maker to get? One with a heater?

Try: http://biodieselcommunity.org
Old 02-03-2006, 04:53 PM
New User

elbow300 is starting off with a positive reputation.
also there is alot of good info at journeytoforever.com. i am going to try to make my own reactor so keep us posted on the results
Old 02-03-2006, 05:16 PM
Site Administrator

IB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputation
...Welcome to Ford Truck Enthusiasts!

We are happy you have chosen the best source for Fords.

Enjoy FTE....and
JOIN CLUB FTE -SUPPORT THE FORUMS!
…..See you on the boards.
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

When you are down...look up...get up...and don't ever give up....
Old 02-04-2006, 05:10 PM
Posting Guru

Fire Rooster is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elbow300
also there is alot of good info at journeytoforever.com. i am going to try to make my own reactor so keep us posted on the results

This is actually a very outdated and incorrect site. I would avoid using most of their suggestions. Biodieselcommunity.org is actually a very updated and great site. Study well and you will learn tons of info before you start. Good luck.
Old 02-14-2006, 10:42 AM
New User

elbow300 is starting off with a positive reputation.
thanks for the info. i checked out biodieselcommunity....seems like good stuff
Old 02-14-2006, 11:12 AM
Senior User

captian diesel is starting off with a positive reputation.
Thumbs up

Thank you for the info on that site. After i get makeing the fuel i will report back.
2003 F250 6.0 Fx4 CC camper package moon roof Banks Big Hoss Six Gun Power PDA, Banks Ram Air, Air Bags with on bord air control, Drilled & Slotted Rotors, 3.73, 30ft Sportsman 5th wheel (soon to be 36ft Raptor toy hauler)
Old 02-14-2006, 11:12 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > Bio-diesel, Propane & Alternative Diesel Engine Fuels