Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Nebraska Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Nebraska Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: 97nukeford

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-30-2006, 03:43 PM
Posting Guru

FordTrucksKickGM is starting off with a positive reputation.
I'm First Thread Woo-Hoo

We got a Nebraska chapter....ain't she pretty.
I guess now we elect a leader? Who wants to volunteer?
Old 01-30-2006, 04:35 PM
Posting Guru

CBSuperduty is starting off with a positive reputation.
I thought Cowboywanabe was going to do it...

2008 Dodge 3500, QCSB, 4X4, 6.7 CTD, Hand Shaker, No Mods Yet.......
1979 F250 2wd Pull Truck, 468CID

SOLD
2004 F350, RC, 4X4, 6.0 PSD, Torqshift, Various Mods.......
2002 F250, CC, 4X4, V10,
Old 01-30-2006, 04:39 PM
Posting Guru

Hes done well so far. I vote for him.
Old 01-30-2006, 08:59 PM
Posting Guru

1979 Ford has a very good reputation on FTE.1979 Ford has a very good reputation on FTE.1979 Ford has a very good reputation on FTE.1979 Ford has a very good reputation on FTE.
Chalk another one for cowboywanabe.
1997 Expedition, 4x4, 5.4 230,000 miles
Several others who have come and gone.
Old 01-31-2006, 09:21 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
Well, looks like we got her up and running! According to the guidlines, we'll have to elect a chapter leader. Looks like cowboywannabe is our current favorite (you'll get my vote, Rob!). Where, how should we do the voting/elections?
Pat W. Nebraska Chapter Leader and Official #1 Slackmaster/ Avid Hater of all things wintery
2006 F-250 "Black" ARP studs, EGR delete, SCT tuner
1967 F-100 4X4
1967 F-100 Project thread

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE NEBRASKA CHAPTER!
Old 01-31-2006, 12:28 PM
South Dakota Chapter Ldr

cowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputation
Hey guys, you all beat me in here!

If you all really want me to try my hand as chapter leader, I'll give it a shot.

If anyone else wants to give it a shot, that it is fine with me too... maybe FordTrucksKicksGM since he was the first one to post

So, anyone else interested????

Official #10 Slackmaster/#13 Big BS'er
Winter Enthusiast!
Click Here to Join the South Dakota Chapter
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOESTNER View Post
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Rob is insane and should be institutionalized.

Last edited by cowboywanabe; 01-31-2006 at 12:42 PM.
Old 01-31-2006, 02:40 PM
Posting Guru

I think the line was drawn for who wants to be the leader and everyone stepped backward. That leaves cowboywannabe in front of the line. All hail our new leader cowboywannabe!
But seriously....how do we do a formal election?
Old 01-31-2006, 03:24 PM
South Dakota Chapter Ldr

cowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordTrucksKickGM
But seriously....how do we do a formal election?
This is from the General Chapter Forum by F2504x4:
Once the Chapter is formed, you must organize an off-line meeting of the Chapter to elect a Chapter Leader and any additional officers your Chapter may need such as secretary, treasurer, photographer, etc.

I will try and find out if we need to do an in-person meeting, or if we set up a vote here... given our various locations, it might be tough to get all of us together in one place at one time!

Rob

Winter Enthusiast!
Quote:
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Rob is insane and should be institutionalized.
Old 01-31-2006, 04:19 PM
Posting Guru

I read the same thing and wondered if it meant we need to meet at a club house or something. We are all pretty well spread out so Im thinkin meeting in person is not going to work. I would be willing to phone in a vote but I would really prefer to do it online. How about we do one of those poll things? Maybe start a new thread titled "Elections". We could have everyone who is interested in running for the leader post their intrests then after a set amount of time hold an election/poll for Nebraska chapter members only. As long as thats all kosher with FTE policy. Im not much for reading up on and understanding rules so if there is anyone who can point us in the right direction it would be appreciated.
Old 02-06-2006, 10:30 PM
South Dakota Chapter Ldr

Just got word that we can conduct an online poll for chapter leader. So, anyone else want to officially be put on the ticket? We need to set up a new message thread with with a poll listing the nominees. We'll need to leave the voting open for six days, then we'll have leader...

So, anyone interested in throwing their name in, post a reply here!

Thanks Guys!
Rob

Winter Enthusiast!
Quote:
Old 02-07-2006, 12:23 PM
Posting Guru

I dont want to run for anything but Im ready to vote.
Old 02-07-2006, 03:44 PM
South Dakota Chapter Ldr

Ok, here is the thread where you can vote:
<a href="http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-459174-Official%20Chapter%20Leader%20Election">Official Chapter Leader Election</a>

Winter Enthusiast!
Quote:
Old 02-07-2006, 03:44 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Nebraska Chapter

Tags
cowboywannabe, ford, trucks