Oklahoma Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

Break Ins in Owasso, Ya'll Be Safe.....

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2006, 10:06 PM
cigarxtc
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Break Ins in Owasso, Ya'll Be Safe.....

A friend of ours from church just reported that one of their friends on the east side of Owasso had a break in at 3am this morning (Thursday). The lady was getting ready for work and found a man in camo and a ski mask standing in the living room. Their dog awoke and scared him off. The burglar got away with some items from the home and truck. That's all the info they gave me. Also, it was around the 161 and 96 & 86. There have been several burglaries in that area. Keep yer autos locked and alarms on if you have garage door openers in them. Be Safe.

Old 01-26-2006, 10:35 PM
SwOkcOffRoader
Postmaster
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Same goes for okc......my moms friend went to her mothers awhile back, and when she walked in the back living room she found her mom and sisters being held at gunpoint on their knees...there were 6 guys with guns hauling out all their electronics and jewelry, 2 of them were aiming right at them...fortunatly nobody got shot, and the theives told them to stay where they were for 10 minutes after they leave....my moms friend was worried cause her son was in the car, so she went out as soon as they were out of sight, and seen the robbers WALKING DOWN THE STREET!!!! you would think they would have a vehice waiting or something....it was a group of mexicans that have been seen around the area before...but the cops couldnt find any of them afterward....so definitely keep your house locked and know who is outside before you open your door...