Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > General > Car/truck Buying Advice
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-21-2006, 11:29 AM
New User

THUMPBIRD99 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Arrow F250 V10 Loaded Vs. Expedition Eddie Bauer

Hey all! Heres my question...Looking to lease either 06 F250 loaded v10 etc. or 06 Expedition Eddie Bauer loaded. Both about the same price to lease for 3 years...What should I do and maybe why? Any help would be great. Also looking for a good dealership and salesman ijn Michigan near Novi, Ann Arbor, Howell area. If my salesman was good, he could have guided me, but well thats why Im asking all of you!!!!
Old 01-21-2006, 11:58 AM
Posting Guru

Flash is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
It's going to depend on what you are going to use it for. My choice would be the HD pickup but that's what suits me. I would also suggest that you go over to the New Ford/ Mercury Buyer forum here at the FTE and get a hold of 1956 Mark II. He sells all Fords at a discount thru the FTE. He has sold a bunch to folks here and everybody seems pretty happy about the whole deal. If nothing else, he can advise you accordingly.
Old 01-21-2006, 12:43 PM
Iconoclast

Bdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputation
Whatever you choose, get the Ford V-10. I am so in love with that motor that I'm thinking of buying another one for my living room.

corporations are not persons
corporations are not persons. corporations are not persons.corporations are not persons. corporations are not persons. corporations are not persons.
Old 01-21-2006, 12:47 PM
Postmaster

seventyseven250 is a name known to allseventyseven250 is a name known to allseventyseven250 is a name known to allseventyseven250 is a name known to allseventyseven250 is a name known to allseventyseven250 is a name known to all
If you normally haul a lot of dirty stuff (wood, ATV's etc) then the truck is better for you. If you use it more for a family vehicle (luggage, pets and people) then it's nicer to keep everything inside and out of the snow/rain/cold. I know for me, I'd use the enclosed space more often. What are you planning on using this vehicle for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jklnhyd View Post
Holy hell, its not even 9am and you folks are gonna drive me to drink....
Old 01-21-2006, 01:53 PM
FTE is my crack

jake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant future
Quote:
What should I do and maybe why?
you shoould do what you want, why? cause youre the one driving it.

assess your needs, and your wants, then match em up to the best choice
Old 01-21-2006, 04:17 PM
Junior User

88Vmax is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdox
Whatever you choose, get the Ford V-10. I am so in love with that motor that I'm thinking of buying another one for my living room.
LOL! That would make a beautiful end table!
Old 01-21-2006, 08:20 PM
Post Fiend

BigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputation
adrian.erks.harris adrianerksharris
Thread moved
Old 01-21-2006, 08:20 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > General > Car/truck Buying Advice

Tags
bauer, eddie, eddiebower, enthusiast, expedition, f250, ford, truck, v10