Ford-Trucks.com Sponsoring Vendor Site-Wide General Guidelines
1. Do not make negative comments about any other sponsor. Please be courteous to your colleagues.
2. Do not make negative comments about any user. If a user doesn't like tonneau covers and you sell tonneau covers remember they are entitled to their opinions.
3. Customer service issues (shipping, tracking, order status, etc.) should be handled through your normal service channels, via FTE's PM or email system, or in the vendor forum.
4. New product and service announcements must go in the "Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements and Group Buys" section.
5. Special event announcements such as open houses, dyno days, etc. should go in the "Events and Happenings" forum, your signature and/or you may place it in the Calendar.
6. You may not start threads which relate to your business, its products or services except in the "Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements and Group Buys" section. In other sections you may respond to existing threads when discussing your products and/or services.
7. Vendors take ultimate responsibility for the actions of their customer service representatives.
8. Do not post prices except in the "Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements and Group Buys" section. Ask customers to contact you directly for prices.
9. Vendors may not enlist users to hype their products in exchange for favors, money, products or services.
Guidelines Specific to This Section
In this section, you may respond to any service inquires, including tracking and order status. We ask that you try to handle this as much as possible off-site but understand the need to respond to users inquires.
Replies in existing threads must be in response to user questions, and not to "bump" threads.
Please prepare your post creative before posting. Once you post you'll have only 60 minutes to edit the post and we will not edit or remove posts for you after this time.
Be as specific as possible concerning pricing, discounts, etc. Your prices or discount amount off regular pricing must be clearly stated in writing in the announcement. This forum section is the only section we allow posting your prices.
The purpose of this forum section is to serve the needs of our users and our vendors without bidding wars. Please keep this in mind when posting specials and pricing.
Posts must clearly state the start and end date of any promotions.
This forum is owned and operated by Internet Brands, Inc., a Delaware corporation. It is not authorized or endorsed by the Ford Motor Company and is not affiliated with the Ford Motor Company or its related companies in any way. FordŽ is a registered trademark of the Ford Motor Company.