Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Canadian National Chapter > British Columbia
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

British Columbia British Columbia
Join Chapter, Leader: Zip

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-16-2006, 04:49 PM
Post Fiend

mustange70 has a good reputation on FTE.mustange70 has a good reputation on FTE.
Ab/bc Chapters Gtg, July :)

Alright everyone, I would like to arrange a chapter GTG for both the BC boys and gals, along with the AB boys and gals . Since its such a large event and located essentially on the ab/bc border, and since there is such a wide range of events on this weekend, i think it would be fitting to have a gtg at Thunder in the Valley, in Crowsnest Pass AB, Now its held on the third weekend of July i believe (Its generally the weekend after Street Machine Weekend in lethbridge, so around the 15-16), or if everyone would like we could gtg at Street Machine Weekend in Lethbridge during the second weekend of july (usually the 9-11, give or take a day).

Now this is lots of notice to plan a weekend off and what not, have some fun, meet some people (who knows, might get to meet the big guy, Ken himself ), and watch a very cool fireworks show .

It should be mentioned that i myself will be participating in the mud bog with Bits n' Pieces' (in gallery), and that Paul is planning to attend already, and for a list of events for street machine weekend, check out www.streetwheelers.com. Please let me know what weekend works best, as i will be at both events, so post up, let me know what you guys and gals want to do .
Old 01-16-2006, 04:56 PM
Posting Guru

Ringo Fonebone is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Well. Since the street part of Streetwheelers weekend occurs about 25 ft out of my office door, I suppose I will be there, just like every year!
Old 01-16-2006, 04:57 PM
Post Fiend

mustange70 has a good reputation on FTE.mustange70 has a good reputation on FTE.
Lol, i gues you're right , hey i got a quicky Q for you, you wouldn't of happened to get a video of this year event did you?
Old 01-16-2006, 05:02 PM
Posting Guru

Ringo Fonebone is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
No, sorry Cody, I was too busy cruisin! or sumpin..
LOL
Old 01-16-2006, 05:05 PM
Post Fiend

lol, i'd asked as i was "caught on tape" by the guys that do the yearly vid pf the event and i'd like to get a copy of the part i was in
Old 01-16-2006, 05:05 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Canadian National Chapter > British Columbia