Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Ford Truck Enthusiasts Site Navigation > User Gallery & Picture Display Help
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-16-2006, 11:27 AM
Posting Guru

SLE is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.SLE is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Help with Picture Titles & Descriptions

When I go to View my Gallery I find that the description of the pictures doesn't show up. You can see that there is a description with the picture and it does the ........ meaning that there is more to the description. The problem is once I click on the picture and it enlarges there is no title or description on it, nothing!! I was gonna do a technical gallery for mods but if I cann't make my description show up right there is really no point as I won't be able to describe anything. Please help.

IT'S JUST STUFF!!!!! RELAX
Old 01-16-2006, 12:19 PM
New User

Mil1ion is starting off with a positive reputation.
It looks fine to me.

ie: Picture on from SD @ Work album.

Description: New Holland LS170 SkidSteer 14000lb Electric over Hydraulic Dump Trailor Again - No Problem The gate on the trailor is definitly not rigid enough to use for moderating the amount of material. We got it looking pretty good but it was really bent up.

Are you viewing it from your CP or like another user would through you user name link?
Old 01-16-2006, 12:31 PM
Posting Guru

SLE is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.SLE is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I was viewing it from my own CP, maybe thats the problem. I'll give it a try from another CP. Thanks for looking into it.

IT'S JUST STUFF!!!!! RELAX
Old 01-16-2006, 01:18 PM
New User

Mil1ion is starting off with a positive reputation.
The CP is your Control Panel to access your personal info on FTE.

Try viewing your gallery by clicking your user name.
Old 01-16-2006, 01:18 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Ford Truck Enthusiasts Site Navigation > User Gallery & Picture Display Help

Tags
discriptions, trucks