Please welcome Discount Power Parts

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2006, 07:50 AM
FTE Ken
Post Fiend
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Please welcome Discount Power Parts

Please welcome Discount Power Parts as our latest sponsor!

Thank you for taking the time to read about Discount Power Parts. Discount Performance Parts sells performance parts and accessories for both gas and diesel powered cars and trucks.

We offer performance parts as well as appearance enhancing bolt-ons from push bars, lift kits, engine parts and nerf bars to bug deflectors, auto body tattoos, vent visors and more. We carry over 700 major manufacturers ready to ship within 24 hours via Fed-Express.

If you're in the market for performance or appearance parts please call us - we don't call ourselves Discount Power Parts for nothing! We will do whatever we can to make sure you buy from us again and again!

We know and love Fords! We own and operate competition pulling trucks. Our personal pulling trucks are 1978 and 1979 F-250s. One runs on a 500ci engine that puts out just under 570 FWHP, the other is a very serious 521ci engine that is pounding out just shy of 1,000 HP. We own three diesel Ford trucks, a 1999 F-350 7.3, 2000 Excursion 7.3 and a 2005 F-350 6.0. Our 3 month old 2005 is turning 14.2 in the quarter and putting out 421 RWHP with more power planned for the future.

Our goal is to work for you, making you the best deal we can on the best parts from today's leading manufactures. Give us a call or send us email -- we look forward to working for you.
www.DiscountPowerParts.com - Be sure to tell them you saw them on FTE!

Old 01-11-2006, 12:48 PM
DiscountPowerPrt
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thank you!

The decision to join FTE was easy I must say. Everyone we have talked with has been Nice, Knowledgable, and very funny at times. The chat room cracks me up every night. The Staff at FTE has been tons of help and we appreciate everything they have done for us. So, I would say its been a perfect fit. Keep on truck'N...see ya on the boards.

Old 01-13-2006, 06:20 AM
IB Tim
Site Administrator
Received 58 Likes on 30 Posts
Welcome aboard Patrick, you have a cool site and easy to navigate.

Old 01-13-2006, 06:48 AM
fordtrkpuller
FTE *******
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dont forget me, I am Patrick's officail "Brother-to-another-mother"...Patrick and I have been inseperable best friends for 20 years. Patrick and I both appreciate the chance to work within the family of the Ford Truck Enthusiasts site and hope that we may offer our services, experiance, and great prices to the guys on the board! I agr4ee with Pat in saying that FTE has really helped us with this new cyber advertising. Patrick and I have not attempted to utilize the internet as an advertising medium in the past, and as a matter of fact our business is reletively new to being an "Online Store". FTE and its very helpfull staff guided us and showed us the benefits of joining a family based online comunity like FTE...and the decision became very easy. We have been supplying parts to various performance shops and race/truckpulling teams for 5 years, as well as supplying performance parts to many of folks within our local area by virtu of our onsite fabrication/race shop. We have a shop consisting of a 2 story garage, 7 bays, and 3200 sq/ft of office/stock space. We have the ability here in shop to repair/fabricate just about anything you can break, and we are not afraid to use our tools! So if your looking for that next cool part for your Ford car or truck, please consider us for your purchase. Thank you all for the warm welcome to the FTE family!

Larry Musgrave
www.DiscountPowerParts.com