Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Mid-West Region Illinois, Indiana,Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, and Wisconsin.

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-06-2006, 10:06 PM
Senior User

Kongslibakken is starting off with a positive reputation.
Thanks for the info I check it out. Nice web page
Old 02-01-2007, 05:49 PM
Postmaster

nobodyspecial has much to be proud ofnobodyspecial has much to be proud ofnobodyspecial has much to be proud ofnobodyspecial has much to be proud ofnobodyspecial has much to be proud ofnobodyspecial has much to be proud ofnobodyspecial has much to be proud ofnobodyspecial has much to be proud ofnobodyspecial has much to be proud of
Truck spotted at NDSU, who is it?

Not sure if anyone will check this forum at all, but to all you NDSU guys out there, do any of you drive a sharp mid 90s F150 super cab, nice black paint, push bar with KC Daylighters on the front and park in Lot T?

I see this truck all the time, and just wondering who it is, or if they are even on this forum, probably leave him a not with the address in the doorhandle or something if he isnt on this site.

let us know!

Last edited by joshdvirnak; 02-01-2007 at 05:53 PM.
Old 02-01-2007, 07:52 PM
Avid Winter Hater

MisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputation
I've got the sweet red Explorer with the visor and the "style indents" on the drivers side in the R lot.

I haven't seen that truck, but now I suppose I'm gonna have to go take a look.
Hope & A Prayer Motorsports
Old 02-01-2007, 07:59 PM
Postmaster

nobodyspecial has much to be proud ofnobodyspecial has much to be proud ofnobodyspecial has much to be proud ofnobodyspecial has much to be proud ofnobodyspecial has much to be proud ofnobodyspecial has much to be proud ofnobodyspecial has much to be proud ofnobodyspecial has much to be proud ofnobodyspecial has much to be proud of
Sometimes its parked on the other sides of the fence behind some houses. oh, and mine is the beat up looking black F150 supercab in T lot. but i guess i should call the color dirty instead of black...

by the way, do you know what fargo uses on the roads for ice problems? i see some rusted out trucks, but some look fine... I dont know

see you around
Old 02-01-2007, 10:20 PM
Avid Winter Hater

MisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputation
They don't use much up here. Mostly sand but I've seen some brown liquid on the roads
Old 02-01-2007, 11:25 PM
Posting Guru

darrin1999 is starting off with a positive reputation.
the rusted ones are usually from minnesota- minnesota uses salt on their roads
Old 02-02-2007, 12:20 AM
Postmaster

Yeah, I know about minnesota, my fiance lives in new brighton (minneapolis) and if she doesnt wash her car regularly it gets all white and crystaly... not good for sheet metal.

Any idea what that brown stuff is? i have seen it too
Old 02-02-2007, 08:39 AM
Posting Guru

darrin1999 is starting off with a positive reputation.
the brown stuff is usually sand or sand/salt mix
Old 02-03-2007, 03:22 AM
Posting Guru

big hoss 29 has a great reputation on FTE.big hoss 29 has a great reputation on FTE.big hoss 29 has a great reputation on FTE.big hoss 29 has a great reputation on FTE.big hoss 29 has a great reputation on FTE.
.....or it could be liquid poo from someone sliding sideways down the road. Just a thought.

"get away from me you unlucky jerk before your luck rubs off on me!"
Old 03-08-2007, 07:47 AM
Posting Guru

SLE is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.SLE is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
The majority of the ND DOT uses a sand salt mixture. It's not as strong as percentage wise salt as they use in MN but none the less it isn't any good for the cars. I don't know about out east but in central and western ND they will also occasionaly use magnesium chloride. It looks kinda funny since it's sprayed on as a liquid but it works considerably better than the sand/salt mixtures and it'll work at very cold temps where salt isn't effective below about 20*F.

By the way GO SOUIX!!!! Just had to rub it in a little bit, I graduated a few years ago from UND!

IT'S JUST STUFF!!!!! RELAX
Old 03-08-2007, 09:17 AM
Avid Winter Hater

Psht, Bison > Sioux
Old 03-08-2007, 07:49 PM
Freshman User

mattimeo is starting off with a positive reputation.
I am another one from fargo

have a 78 f150 2wd and a 84 ranger 4wd (4sale)

i am free most nights if there is to be a get together
Old 05-07-2007, 03:53 PM
New User

echriste is starting off with a positive reputation.
I just bought a 1987 F-150 with the 302 and AOD. It's not in bad shape for a 20 year old truck, but has a little rust. It's purpose is mostly second car and hauling stuff.
I'm in Fargo, btw.
Old 05-07-2007, 05:00 PM
Postmaster

Welcome echriste, hope to see you around the forums. just to let you know, the high plains chapter forum isnt very active.
Old 08-05-2007, 04:00 PM
Avid Winter Hater

Hey guys, it looks like North Dakota has been moved to the midwest chapter. I posted something about putting together a BBQ going. Check it out. http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/63...ml#post4997850
Old 08-05-2007, 04:00 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region

Tags
ceynar, dakota, idpa, marc, matches, north, tyman00