Notices

new and looking for parts

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2005, 10:41 AM
Iggy18
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
new and looking for parts

I'm sure most of you have heard this one before but i am slowly restoring my 71 ford250 campers special 2wd its got a 390fe in it but i wanted to go a little further with the engine so i changed it from a 2 barrel to a 4 with an edl.performer intake and added the holley 750cfm carb got a custom cam and lifters for it and now i want to drop it and get that hot rod truck look to it because i am not into the whole camping thing. st reet style is wht i like is there any places online that i can get after market stuff for my truck that isnt so expensive. i want to replace the brake system and the front and rearend to have a much smoother ride. i guess you could say like to cruise but really fast. can anyone help.

Old 12-28-2005, 12:40 PM
CobraXP
Logistics Pro
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Welcome to FTE Iggy!

I would check out some of the sponsors at the top of the page. I have bought parts from many of them and have been very happy with the parts and price. Tire Rack, Motorhaven, Rock Auto, etc. I would suggest checking some of them and if you don't see what you are looking for, let me know! I'll see if I can help find it with you!

Old 12-28-2005, 01:05 PM
Iggy18
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cobra

Hey thanks alot Cobra i will check them. First i got to see how bad my girls dented my funds for christmas this year. but i still got a little more work to do on the truck. my idle is still a little chopie. so i got to play with that some this weekend.