Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Ford Truck Enthusiasts Site Navigation > User Gallery & Picture Display Help
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-25-2005, 01:34 PM
i ain't rite

tjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputation
gallery help

how about a read first posting on how to add photos to a gallery?
i was able to creat a gallery, but have not been able to figure how to add photos to it.
and when i do a search on photos in the gallery, all i find is look farther down in this forum. there are many mentions of photos in gallerys, but they all end with "ok, i figured how to do it".
after looking for over 1 hour, i found "use the add photos button after creating the gallery."
now, where would the add photos button be???
and give the shirt off his back to a friend.
Steve Price was that kind of person.
Godspeed "window licker", the short bus will never be the same with you gone.
Old 12-25-2005, 02:17 PM
New User

Mil1ion is starting off with a positive reputation.
Now that you have a Gallery (other wise known as a store room) you have to create Albums to put pics in
Read the content thread to see how to do everything right first.

Add the photos, There are 10 windows for photo files to upload from your computer in each album you make..

Make sure you add the albums and the photos in the in the order you wish them to be seen.
You can change the order of pics later if you have to but it is easier from the start.
Make sure the pics are no larger than 100 kb ....or 800 px x 650 px in size
Old 12-25-2005, 06:39 PM
i ain't rite

tjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputation
ok it seems that after you create the gallery, you must exit it, then re enter it and click on edit gallery to find the picture downloader correct?? or is my computer not doing it properly??
and give the shirt off his back to a friend.
Steve Price was that kind of person.
Godspeed "window licker", the short bus will never be the same with you gone.
Old 12-25-2005, 11:00 PM
New User

Mil1ion is starting off with a positive reputation.
Gallery ? NO
You add photos to albums in your gallery.

Click EDIT the album.
Old 12-25-2005, 11:00 PM