Virginia Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

Whats everyone up too?

Old 11-07-2005, 08:06 PM
Franken-Truck
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Whats everyone up too?

Awefully quiet in here, so I know you all have to be extremely busy then

Seriousness aside, whats everyone been up too? Yall enjoy Halloween? Big plans for Thanksgiving?

I know my big, fat and happy **** has been snacking on leftover candies from Halloween Gotta love it. With school and work, I haven't had much time to do anything. I gots no time to work on my truck during the week, and its starting to get cold out for the weekends. . .not to cold, was out there this past weekend playing with a 35 spline axle-shaft swap on that D61. I just wish I'd find some cheaper springs. . .$300 is too much for my blood right now

Old 11-08-2005, 07:02 AM
bob hare
Senior User
Believe it or not, I'm still reading / watching this board. I've been goin' to town on my 34 Truck project, since finally getting the freshly painted cab back from the body shop. I am currently in the wiring phase, but will have to stop and go out of town tomorrow for 2-3 weeks for work. Check out my site for progress pics at: http://www.geocities.com/rhare34/fordguy.htmlBob

Old 11-08-2005, 08:01 AM
stutterstan
Senior User
WOW Bob, that really look nice. Incredible amount of work. You have more patience than I do.

As for me, my work is slowing down, gettinginto the off season. Few projects recently relate to conserving energy for the winter months in the house, I am insulating EVERYTHING. Not much going on with the trucks. Hunting season starts next week, that my vacation to myself. Stan

Old 11-08-2005, 08:03 AM
GLR
FTE Legend
Received 842 Likes on 761 Posts
Just working on trying to finish up my house, so we can move into it and sell the other one. That way I'll have some money to build a garage.

Old 11-08-2005, 08:58 AM
sardog
Junior User
unfortunatly as of late the navy has seen to work me like a dog. other than that not much goin on over here

Old 11-08-2005, 06:30 PM
My98FordF150
Freshman User
Bob, your truck is going to look real nice. I'm up to my eyeballs in home renovation projects. Truck projects will have to wait until summer.

Old 11-08-2005, 09:48 PM
Franken-Truck
Postmaster
Thanks alot Bob, now I'm jealous Seriously, its turning out great

Good to hear from everybody! Hey Stan, where do you go hunting at?

Old 11-09-2005, 07:52 AM
BigBlue88
Elder User
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Working, mainly. Oh, and preparing to fill my freezer with venison. :-)

Nice weather we've been having.

Old 11-09-2005, 09:03 AM
Violjohn78
Senior User
Well i've just been working//A big change for those that met me this spring is that i've lost a bit of weight.

Picture of me shield your eyes

and I'm 27 today

not to mention today was the day i decided that i would ask out a good friend of mine, and i ahve to wait prob another 16-17 hours before I know for sure (she hinted to me this morning) she works AM/I pm and i don't have connectivity at work.

John

Old 11-10-2005, 04:34 PM
65vamonster
Senior User
I have been running about 6 miles a week, trying to get a shed built for all my spare parts, no progress on the truck, but I am getting antsy. Working on the suspension on the Subaru, and generally getting ready for the cold weather. Oh yea, that is one hell of a nice truck bob.

Old 11-12-2005, 03:18 PM
Franken-Truck
Postmaster
Holy crap John~! Lookin' good And happy birthday! BTW, what did your freind say?

Man, that picture is inspiring. I started a diet a few days ago. . .don't laugh, but I've been chugging SlimFast for breakfast and lunch, and have cut out most all sweets and crap food. Dieting sucks Next step is the gym/rec center. Trim up and be a Pimpin' ****

Wish you the best of luck man!

Old 11-12-2005, 03:27 PM
Violjohn78
Senior User
it was a negative but probably the best negative i've ever gotten. Best letter she's ever gotten from a guy as she puts it. :-) still sucks but life goes on. We are still good friends and it didn't change anything between her and I.

Sometimes I can't believe i've lost as much as I have. i'm sitting at about 81 lbs lost..have about another 30-40 i'm down to the weight i was at when i started college. should be down to where i was in HS soon, and prob lower then. (was sick in middle school and gained about 20 lbs that have been here ever since.

Old 11-12-2005, 04:19 PM
bikerdei
Senior User
been busy raising $$ for vetshouse and enjoying the weather on my motorcycle. Jason is coming over Sunday, going to use my garage to do some work on his truck. Steve stop by if your not busy.

Old 11-13-2005, 05:18 PM
Franken-Truck
Postmaster
Biker, got stuck baby sitting the brat and cleaning the garage/back yard, yard debris, dump runs, truck search Oh what a wonderful and exciting weekend.

John, sorry it didn't work out, but yall are still freinds though is good to hear And, 81 lbs?!?! And you want to lose more? Kudos to you! Just dont lose to much, you might float away

I think tonight I'm going to bite the bullet and order new springs from Jeff's ($300). . .tired of waiting around for cheaper used springs to come about, but I want to get moving on this truck. . .and I can hear the faint sound of my wallet crying. . .

Old 12-20-2005, 04:52 AM
afinepoint
Laughing Gas
I'm done with Xmas shopping. Now just planning to coast through the holidays. Got to work Thurs - Sun (12 hour days) but hey someone has to keep the (Christmas) lights on. Merry Christmas from Lake Anna.

Reg

Last edited by afinepoint; 12-20-2005 at 04:54 AM.

Search this Thread