Looking for knowledgable new friends...

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2005, 02:02 AM
fenceman22
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Looking for knowledgable new friends...

Hey,

I just joined this site and I have owned my 2000 F-250 7.3 PSD for just over a year now. I am not as knowledged as I would like to be about my truck and I am looking for patient/friendly people to educate me. I live about 30 min south of Ft Worth and am willing to learn. Any help is appreciated!

Thanks,

Mike

Old 12-17-2005, 02:37 PM
jdbanks
Elder User
Welcome to the Texas Chapter of FTE Mike. Plenty of knowledgable people around to answer questions and help each other out. Might I also recommend checking out the specific forum for your model truck as a resource of information and knowledgable people. Once again, welcome.

Old 12-18-2005, 10:03 AM
brokebronco
Posting Guru
JD, when are we hitting Hooters again?

Chris

Old 12-19-2005, 01:16 AM
fenceman22
New User
j banks,

thanks for the welcome... just another quick question for you. when i lived in AZ i owned a jeep and we had a club that was online only for such things as this (tech, questions, support, etc). and i understand that this is a worldwide club, but i'm glad to see we have a TX chapter, but one thing we did out there that was a blast was organize day trips offroad. once again, i know that not everybody on this site has four wheel drive, but i was just wandering if the TX chapter does any outings? you know, camping trips, bbq, etc to kinda meet and greet. i know TX is big but maybe the dfw metro does something like that? just trying to get a feel for how all this works?

thanks,

mike

Old 12-23-2005, 06:23 AM
jdbanks
Elder User
Going to have to be after Christmas Chris. Hot wings are better in the cold of January anyway. Here's hoping some others can join us when the time comes. Starting in January we're going to see about putting together a statewide event.

We'll start with the date and then location, if we find the interested parties.

Old 12-23-2005, 07:18 PM
brokebronco
Posting Guru
Sounds good. I know some folks from a Bronco site around the Spring area. I can try to get them involved also.

Chris