Order your Alberta/B.C. Decals HERE

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2005, 10:33 PM
mustange70
Post Fiend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Order your Alberta/B.C. Decals HERE

Alright , now is the time to order your decals

The price per decal will be 2.50 per decal.

For payment either you can send it by cash or money to Paul (the user vohaul), or you can send it by electronic money transfer to Paul (and for all the numbers send him an email or pm).

For mailing the decals back, if you send payment by MO or cash please send a self addressed, postage paid envolpe as well(remember the decals are roughly 5"x5"), if you send payment through electronic transfer, i will take care of the mailing the decals back, just email me your name and mailing addy to mustange70 at gmail.com.

Also, we are highly encouraging members to get together and do a bulk payment and order with all the names and how many decals that are needed, and for a return address choose a single person that is willing to distrube the orders, i will take care and i will take care of the mailing back of decals.. Or have a single mailing address to send a bulk order, and payments can be sent in seperatly, and again i will take care of mailing the decals back.

All orders and payments are to be due by the end of the month (if not, please contact me personally), as the decals are to be printed off in the first week and half of january. Soo post up and let me know how many ya'all want .

Here is what you will be ordering :

Old 12-20-2005, 06:11 PM
mustange70
Post Fiend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Here's the addy:
408-40th st. ne
calgary, ab t2a 3m5