Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Virginia Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Virginia Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: archtaan

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-06-2005, 09:56 PM
Junior User

slick09169 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Who has 73-79 truck parts?

Im looking for parts for a 77 f250 4x4 mainly good factory body parts. Im in Stafford, VA 22556
Old 12-06-2005, 10:13 PM
Senior User

to many oft is starting off with a positive reputation.
what do you need?
Old 12-07-2005, 07:04 AM
Junior User

slick09169 is starting off with a positive reputation.
looking for a near rust free bed, or one with little rust, maybe doors, oem cab corners, I dont want anything thats not oem. Im not happy with the quality of aftermarket
Old 12-07-2005, 11:36 AM
Postmaster

Franken-Truck has a very good reputation on FTE.Franken-Truck has a very good reputation on FTE.Franken-Truck has a very good reputation on FTE.
If your looking for a really rust free bed, you need to look south and west for the best selection. And expect to pay a pretty penny as well. It has been discussed in the 73-79 forum on how to make a bed using a old bed sides and an 80-96 box. You might still be able to buy doors from Ford, and for cab corners your stuck with after market, making them yourself, or cutting them off a rust free cab (but why waste a cab?).

If you want a longer term post to ask for parts from fellow members, try the classifieds thread at the top of the forum. This thread seems to be pretty general so far. Actual classifieds posted in the forums almost always get locked or lost, so if you 2 want to discuss parts and prices, please keep it to PM's and emails Rules is rules
1987 F-250 4x4
VIRGINIA CHAPTER
Virginia Chapter Website
Old 12-08-2005, 10:43 AM
Senior User

65vamonster is starting off with a positive reputation.
I'll look over the parts on mine you are looking for and get back to you with condition they are in. I know my bed sides are trash, but I will look at the rest from a 1977 Ford F250 2x4.
Old 12-08-2005, 10:58 AM
Junior User

61ford is starting off with a positive reputation.
65 vamonster i could use a 3 speed ps column do you have one?pm me if you do
Old 12-08-2005, 10:58 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Virginia Chapter