Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Truck 4 Sale

FOR SALE

1991 Ford Ranger Ext. Cab 4X4

Mileage: @162,000

Color: Green

Motor: 2.9 V6

Transmission: 5spd standard w/overdrive

Exterior Condition: A little bit of rust on the bumper, a few scratches here and there. All in all really good shape for the age.

Mechanical Condition: I replaced the motor about 10,000 miles ago, and I believe the oil pump went. The transmission is newly rebuilt with 5,000 miles at the most. when the tranny was rebuilt I also had the wheel bearings, hub bearings done. I also had the Warn manual locking hubs put on to replace the auto locking hubs. New rotors were also installed at this time along with the 4x4 engage motor on the transfer case. As for the motor I believe the warranty is transferable but I'm checking on that now, and will post at later date my findings. It does need an exhaust from the cat back.

Interior: Pretty clean, non-smoker, driver seat could use a cover. Head liner is just starting to fall in a couple spots.

I am asking $2,500 or best offer, as is.

If you are interested, Please email me via the contact link.

I live in Thomaston, Ct.

Thank You!!

Chris Baldwin

Old 11-17-2005, 09:57 AM
fordinmudd
Laughing Gas
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
you replaced the engine cause the oil pump went?why didnt you just replace the oil pump?

Old 11-17-2005, 07:18 PM
Chris baldwin
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No, the oil pump is the suspected malfunction currently on the new motor. Found a nice deal on an Expedition. So I dont want to put more into the truck than already have.

Chris