Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Newer Light Duty Trucks > Lightning, Harley-Davidson F-150, Roush F-150 & Saleen F-150
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Lightning, Harley-Davidson F-150, Roush F-150 & Saleen F-150 SVT Ford F150 Lightning, Roush, Saleen and other performance F150's

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-18-2005, 05:08 PM
Senior User

uuranium is starting off with a positive reputation.
Exclamation no supercharger???

just looked at the new harley-davidson truck on the ford website and it doesn't have the superchrger aynmore. whats up with that? do you think that ford will put a supercharger on the harley?
Old 11-18-2005, 05:48 PM
Post Fiend

ford390gashog is a name known to allford390gashog is a name known to allford390gashog is a name known to allford390gashog is a name known to allford390gashog is a name known to allford390gashog is a name known to all
nope and they won't even consider it. to bad it was not a option.
Old 11-18-2005, 06:21 PM
New User

Harley2003 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Smile The stuffed shirts at Ford blew it again.

Typical better not do anything outside of our little box syndrome again. I have to say that it is very disappointing to see this truck come out with a basic configuration in the performance field. Nothing beats the sound or drivability of the supercharged Harley especially if it's been slightly tweaked. As much as I hate to see no supercharger options I kinda expected it when SVT was chopped in 2005. Now they really have a bunch of "cautious mary's" directing the show at world headquarters. Lets hope they hire the guys from Chryco division to spice up the product line. I live in southwestern Ontario and as I drive down highway 401 I see transport truck after transport truck carrying 300C's, Charger's, and Magnums built in Bramalea Ontario. 80% are loaded with HEMI's. Come on Ford ... wake up and smell the tire smoke. I know you can do it. Don't listen to the stuffed shirts, listen to your market.
Old 11-19-2005, 12:33 PM
Senior User

uuranium is starting off with a positive reputation.
i've heard rumor that the f150 is suppossed to be coming back. anyways, at leats theres always the after market.
Old 11-20-2005, 04:48 PM
Senior User

bigwobbely is starting off with a positive reputation.
it might come back in the 2007!
Old 11-20-2005, 04:48 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Newer Light Duty Trucks > Lightning, Harley-Davidson F-150, Roush F-150 & Saleen F-150