Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Ohio Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Ohio Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: RUNVS

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-11-2005, 11:08 PM
Posting Guru

DeckedoutF150 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Where's Ray???

i have not seen ray on here for some time now. i know he went down south to help out and have not heard anything since there. where is he now???
Old 11-12-2005, 12:24 AM
Posting Guru

rywegh has a good reputation on FTE.rywegh has a good reputation on FTE.
Ryan M Weghorn
he's been back. just busy doing a bunch of things
Old 11-12-2005, 06:50 PM
Post Fiend

F2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud of
Hey Nick how it been going? Me ive been around been watching mainly in here, waiting to see if a GTG happens...considering the last one was just ryan and me...

anyways how the new lady workin out for you? running good i hope, i havent seen any pics of her yet, are you hidin her? i mean i i know you had to trade the last one off, but know word on how you like the new model?

Btw i'm talkin about the new ride.
Old 11-13-2005, 12:20 PM
Junior User

redneckf350 is starting off with a positive reputation.
any body got any dates that are good for them for a GTG
Old 11-13-2005, 11:39 PM
Posting Guru

DeckedoutF150 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by F2504x4
Hey Nick how it been going? Me ive been around been watching mainly in here, waiting to see if a GTG happens...considering the last one was just ryan and me...

anyways how the new lady workin out for you? running good i hope, i havent seen any pics of her yet, are you hidin her? i mean i i know you had to trade the last one off, but know word on how you like the new model?

Btw i'm talkin about the new ride.

nice to hear from you ray, alot has been going on with me. i got the keys to my house and i have been working really hard on it. as for the new truck, its great. i like the new model truck alot better than the last one. it rides so much better and has alot more power. as for pics of it, i have not really had a chance to get any but when i do i am sure you all will like them. maybe the next mice weather day i have i will get them took and put on here. as for a GTG, my gerage is big enough to have one there and it is heated, lol.
Old 11-14-2005, 12:12 PM
Senior User

Stanstruck is starting off with a positive reputation.
Whew I thought maybe a gator had got you...!

Let us know about a GTG as winter is my slow(est) season.
Old 11-21-2005, 03:11 PM
Shiftoholic

Freightrain has a good reputation on FTE.Freightrain has a good reputation on FTE.Freightrain has a good reputation on FTE.
I'm coming to Columbus for swap meet this coming weekend. At least if I don't have to use truck/trailer to help buddy move(seeing I offered to LOL! ). I'm there on Sat. usually and dinner with buddies usually. I've gotten together with other Forums while there and had dinner. We've tried in years past, but no one I think has ever matched up with others?

It's a thought? I guess I need to find out if I'm playing movin' van man.
Old 11-21-2005, 03:14 PM
Post Fiend

F2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud of
I'll be there on saturday, and maybe with Rewegh. let me know if you want to hookup.
Old 11-22-2005, 02:39 PM
Shiftoholic

Freightrain has a good reputation on FTE.Freightrain has a good reputation on FTE.Freightrain has a good reputation on FTE.
Ya, still in the "not knowing" phase. Not sure if I'm hauling buddy to his new house or not? The bad thing about owning big truck and trailer...LOL!!! Oh well, what can you do? I"ll try to post my plans as they solidify.
Old 11-22-2005, 02:39 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Ohio Chapter