1 - Pro-comp 5" stage 2
2 - Blocks and add-a-leafs
3 - Robby Gordon mx-6 rezzies
4 - Nitto Terra Grappler 35's
5 - 3.73 want to go to 4.56
6 - self install
6a - Not bad, alot of drop brackets on the 05 though.
7 - Excellent, like it alot. Fit very well
8 - Rear springs
9 - 1400
Full Throttle Suspension
blocks in rear, im cheap.
ride = very good
ohh yeah, lift = 1200- installed tho.
stock 3.73 gears, and can still roast em with ease (thanks scmt)
would go 4.30, or 4.56, and will.......when the wife gets over the wheels and tires.
overall, very happy. the componets are very heavy duty. i have had a fabtech trac bar bracket in my hand, it it was a flimsy piece of sheetmetal compared to the FTS trac bar bracket.
Oh now you tell me. OK, my rig is 2WD...actually it's front wheel drive.
Matt, when ya gonna put some 44's and a big block in the puppy. I mean you better not stop short of 6" stacks sticking out that monster machine.I'm waiting to see the thing in the next local car crush rolling over vans.
You better check you lift laws up there. Wouldn't want to see you get a ticket cruising around town. Heck you get much higher you might be able to wave to Santa Claus.
1. Pro Comp 6.5"
2. New springs with blocks
3. Bilstein 5100's
4. Toyo A/T's 355/70-17 (36.6" tall, 14" wide)
5. Stock 3.73's (pathetic I know). Someday will go to 4.56's.
6. Shop install
7. My lift kit is the biggest piece of crap ever.
8. Want to change out the leaf springs for something more forgiving.
9. I don't know how much it cost, I traded my ex wife's banshee (quad) for the lift, wheels, tires, shocks, and labor. Wheels and tires have since been changed/upgraded.
1. Donahoe Racing 6"
2. All spring, plus a 2" block in rear for a little rake
3. Donahoe Signature shocks (duals up front)
4. Nitto Mud Grapplers 38x15.5x20 (I have cut-out flares)
5. 4.30 gears from the factory
6. shop install
7. excellent lift. fit and finish are very good. ride is great all things considered.
8. single shocks up front would likely give me an even better ride...maybe 4.88 gears.
9. Around $2,200 for all lift components, including shocks.
1-6" RevTek lift
2-5" block with 2" add a leafs
3-Dual front shock setup (RevTek)
4-Dual steering stabilizers (RevTek)
5-37" BFG Mud Terrains on 17x9 Pro Comp Extreme alloy 1079's
7-Self install about 10-12hours
8-Lift was $1,500 delivered,Tires around $1,300,wheels around $520.00
mountng and balancing was another $100.00,so when said and done around $3,500 dollars.
9- Only thing I would change( which I am going to do) is go with full 6" spring replacement in the rear, it hangs a little in the rear which drives me nuts! but thats about it the ride is great and the visual impact is second to none.The biggest kick I get is when the young kids see it and tug at their dads shirt and scream "DAD LOOK!!!"it's pretty chuckly.
1 - Donahoe Racing 3" Leveling kit
2 - Factory rear springs but changed the shocks to Pro Comp MX6
3 - doshtech shocks in the front
4 - BFG's 305/12.50/16 on American Racing Mojave with Teflon
5 - Factory gears
6 - Shop installed
7 - Love it!
8 - Nothing
9 - $1400 installed with adjustable 1" stainless track bar. I bought 5 rims so another $1000+tires.