Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Ohio Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Ohio Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: RUNVS

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-10-2005, 10:52 PM
Posting Guru

DeckedoutF150 is starting off with a positive reputation.
traded off truck

well i traded off my 2002 F150 today. they ripped me a new one on the trade in price but i got rid of that high payment. i got a new 2005 F150 supercrew same color as my 2002. i pick it up tomorrow. they told me that it would not be on my credit for 30 days so that it will not interfear with the buying of my house. they are even going to hold the paper work till the end of the week before they turn it in so i feel more better about it.
Old 10-18-2005, 08:08 AM
Shiftoholic

Freightrain has a good reputation on FTE.Freightrain has a good reputation on FTE.Freightrain has a good reputation on FTE.
Got a NEW truck and lowered the payment?? HUH!! Must have been some low interest deals going on to help sell them gas guzzl'n new ones!! Buddy has a '05 4x4 supercab. Beautiful truck, but man what's with the gas mileage on this stuff?? 12 mpg?? Geez, my 352 gets that and it's 38 yrs old.

I'm glad you got it! Hope you enjoy it!
Get some pictures posted when you pick it up.
Old 10-18-2005, 09:41 PM
Posting Guru

DeckedoutF150 is starting off with a positive reputation.
well i got about $11,000 or $12,000 off the sticker price after taxes and title. i also got a good interest rate. my truck is rated at 15 mpg and 19 hwy. it seems to do great on gas if you drive it right and not stomp on it. they are very nice trucks. as for pics i will try to ge them up soon. i just got some custom paint on it and tinted the windows today.
Old 10-19-2005, 10:12 AM
Shiftoholic

Freightrain has a good reputation on FTE.Freightrain has a good reputation on FTE.Freightrain has a good reputation on FTE.
Big difference is rear gearing. Friend got towing package so it has 3.73 gears. Not fuel freindly even with OD. I could see the 3.55 gear helping out a bit. From what he's telling me(now truck has couple thou. miles on it) that mileage is getting a bit better. It's alot of in town driving so 15 would be pushing it. Overall I think that is really sad, but what are you going to do?
Old 10-19-2005, 10:12 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Ohio Chapter