Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Oklahoma Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Oklahoma Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Gary Lewis

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-10-2005, 08:52 PM
Postmaster

Traxxis has a great reputation on FTE.Traxxis has a great reputation on FTE.Traxxis has a great reputation on FTE.Traxxis has a great reputation on FTE.Traxxis has a great reputation on FTE.Traxxis has a great reputation on FTE.
OKC Meet???

I just wanted to let you OKC guys know that I will be coming to town on the 20 and 21st---

I was wondering if you guys would be interested in meeting at Toby Keith's Grill on Thursday the 20th?

I'm up for anything, or anywhere, but I thought it would be nice to try that place sometime.

Let me know y'all!

STan

Old 10-10-2005, 10:49 PM
Elder User

hotrod48 is starting off with a positive reputation.
I have been wanting to go to Toby Keith's Bar and Grill but I have heard it's expensive. I don't think I could afford to go, but I never know.

hotrod48
Old 10-11-2005, 07:54 AM
Elder User

ranger240 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traxxis
I was wondering if you guys would be interested in meeting at Toby Keith's Grill on Thursday the 20th?
you better bring your life savings, that place is SUPER pricey!!! I mean on the verge of being elite class only kind of prices.

I may suggest, if you want a steak, go to texas roadhouse or santa fe, but if you are coming down and are dead set on going to Toby Keith's then YOU can go there and eat, and we can have a GTG at a later time that day, or something, god knows I'm not rich enough to handle that price tag, I have mods to do!! haha

as far as getting together, my plans are going to revolve around my wife for a little while and she's not in the frame of mind to be around my hobbies right now (referr to my bad news thread), so I'll be on a day to day basis for a while.

when you get in town, Stan gimme a call, I'm sure I'll be able to get away for a bit, and say hello, and have a coke, or something. just remember I don't know my work schedule for that day, and I may be working late, as that is my "friday" and we don't usually get out before 5 PM.

"Go ahead and cook, Lois. We'll throw it out. Wouldn't want you to get rusty." -Peter Griffin
Old 10-11-2005, 10:18 AM
Postmaster

Traxxis has a great reputation on FTE.Traxxis has a great reputation on FTE.Traxxis has a great reputation on FTE.Traxxis has a great reputation on FTE.Traxxis has a great reputation on FTE.Traxxis has a great reputation on FTE.
Oh, well---my bad guys, I didn't know the place was so expensive. Perhaps we can do one of the others (or even that Coit's you guys are always talking about would be find with me).

Ken, I would really like to get together with you while I'm down there this time--though I FULLY understand if this is not possible. I'm good for any time, day or night--if you wanted, I might could even meet you for some breakfast before you go to work (if you get off too late on Thursday evening to feel up to something).

Anyways, y'all let me know when (although Thursday is by far the best time for me) where, and I'll make sure to be there.

STan

Old 10-11-2005, 12:26 PM
Elder User

mjwhip2 is starting off with a positive reputation.
I had dinner there the other night. Could be pretty expensive, but I just had a burger and a Guiness. Under $15. Steaks on the other hand are $20+.
Post up if you're going, maybe I'll get to meet some of you guys.
Old 10-11-2005, 12:26 PM